Chapter 16

Aditya's POV - 

I have been trying to call Aditi from a week but she is not picking up her call. I even tried locating her place but I am unable to do that. 

I hope where ever she is , She is fine. 

I finally reached home dropping Riya Home. My stomach is full. Aunty made me eat many things there. I ringed the bell and maa opened the door. 

I hugged her. Hugging her is the best feeling ever in my life. She is my peace and I don't want her ever to leave me. At least not in this life. 

Rina:- Did you had dinner at Riya's home ? 

I nodded my head. 

Rina:- Madhu bhabhi called me and told me about this, anyways you go and get freshen up. 

I reached up my bedroom and plopped my self there after getting fresh. 

Mom went to sleep after seeing me. Well it's 12 AM right now. I drink water and whipped some water from my lips. 

I suddenly thought about how Riya Fell on me and we both accidentally kissed each other. 

Hmm that girl is just different. She behaves like a child in front of her family and a mature person with an outsider. Well to be honest I should have not speak with her the time I meet her. 

She is not that bad. I placed my hands on my heart. It was beating so fast. Thinking about Riya is just making my heart beat so fast. 

This feeling is so new. Her face flows up when she smiles at others and it makes my heart beat so fast. I can't even describe this new feeling in words. 

It is just different. I don't know why but I am falling for her. But I have to ignore this feelings cause this just attraction . I only love Aditi. 

Shrugging of thoughts about Riya I slept. 

.

.

.

.

After 2 Weeks. 

We were kissing each other widely like an hungry animals. I was holding her nape tightly not letting her go away from me. My another hand was near her panty and my fingers were twitching to touch her down there. 

The atmosphere was also hot and romantic. It was raining outside making me more horny. 

She was caressing my hair with her finger making me more insane for her. I opened my shirt immediately and threw it some where. 

I pressed my hard thing on her making her moan my name and I couldn't hold it any more. I ripped her clothes and started caressing her breast. Her eyes were filled with desire and same goes to mine. 

I was about to put my thing in her but suddenly a noise came. 

.

.

I woke up and started to take deep breath. I drank water which was kept on the table beside my bed. It's been 2 weeks since the time I met her last properly at her house. 

We usually meet at office but just for work. But this... 

I just fucking had a wet dream about Riya. Fucking her. I can not believe my self. I clenched my hair tightly in anger. 

I woke up from bed and made my ways towards gym. It was 7 AM in the morning. 

.

.