Chapter 11

Everyone was coming and congratulating Aditya and Were talking with Prem about his life. Aditya was again and again finding someone. Yup it was Riya.

After when Riya left with Ansh he did not saw her.

Riya's POV-

God Why i am here. I have regret coming here with my family. My Mom meet her old school friend here and now she is talking with her about my marriage with her friend's son.

Bhaiya and Dad is busy glaring at the boy who was looking scared with their glare. I was trying to stop my mother talking further about this topic.

Madhu:-Kavita Ji ... Your son is at the age of getting married and same goes to my daughter. Why don't we give it a try for them.

Kavita:- You are right bhabhi I also think same. Let me ask this to my son. BETTAA . PLEASE COME HERE RIGHT NOW.

Madhu:- YOU TO COME RIYA.

I looked towards the boy who was already looking at me making him embarrass. Then I went towards her mother.

Riya's POV End-

Author's POV -

Their conversation was being heard by non other than Rani. She was shocked hearing Madhu.

She was coming towards Madhu for asking About Riya and Aditya marriage but she heard Madhu saying about Riya marriage to that boy.

Rani:- Marriage of Riya to that boy. Huh Riya is perfect for my Adi. I know it's weird but I am obsessed to get My Adi married with Riya only. Well I think it's her mother's choice also. Never mind. Rani whispered to herself.

Riya:- Yes Mom you called me ?

Madhu:- Huh yes beta. He is Agni. Kavita ji Son. I want you to talk with him and know more about other .

Riya:- But mom-

Madhu:- No buts, Go and talk with the boy Riya . He is good boy for you. At least believe your mom. Madhu said in a low voice so That no one hear her except Riya.

Riya:- Okay mom Just for your sake I will be doing this okay.

Madhu:- Okay . GO BETA and talk with each other for while okay and then come to us.

Riya faked smiled towards the boy making him nervous. They started going towards Pool area.

Riya:- So your name is Agni ?

Agni:- Yes my name is Agni and your name ?

Riya:- Myself Riya.

Agni:- So what you have been doing in your life ?

Riya:- Recently joined Kapoor's industries.

Agni:- That's great. I am also working there.

Riya:- Oh nice. Any plan of getting married.

Agni:- Yes with my girlfriend.

Riya:- GIRLFRIEND ?