Chapter 18

Aditi POV - 

You know love makes people blind and can do anything for that person. Just like me who is in love with Samarth Malhotra. 

I know he is a bastard and enemy of Aditya but during school days the one who was there with me the most was Samarth. The one who cared for me more than Aditya was Samarth but I never cared for him nor give my attention to him. 

I still remember I rejected Samarth earlier because he was a nerd. I admired Aditya a lot and whenever Samarth would come I would always compare him with him which was my biggest mistake. 

Samarth left The school. I missed him. People say you realise someone's worth when they left which was true for me because when Samarth left I started missing him a lot. It felt like my heartbeat has stopped. 

When he came back I was really happy. I visited his office but... 

He denied saying he don't know me. I requested him and finally he gave me a chance to explain. 

.

.

.

.

Flashback 

"Tell me what you want to say"? Samarth said to me with very scary voice. 

"I love you a lot Samarth. I did not realised your worth now but now I know how much you matter to me. Please give me a chance". 

"You need a chance?" He asked me. "Yes please". 

"Fine will you do what ever I want"? I nodded my head. 

"Then I need you to work for me. Means you will give me information about that Aditya Roy Kapoor. I need him to be no.2 from now onwards. Bring him down by your fake love". 

"Sorry but I won't be able to do this". I said him pleading him to not make me do this. 

"You will. If you will do I will marry you and we will live happily ever after. My money, love will all be yours". 

I started thinking about it. I know I am being to selfish but I can't live with out Samarth anymore. I need him in my life. He is my addiction. 

"Fine I will do it". 

Flashback ends-

This happened about 5 years ago. And then because of Aditya Samarth went to jail. But Samarth did very bad by Doing women trafficking. I can not believe he did that. 

Fine it's enough I won't be able to do this anymore. I have to say this to Samarth that I would not be able to work for him anymore. 

Giving him information about his business is very bad. Aditya also cared for me and is ready to do anything. .

.

.

.

.

Right now I am in front of Samarth house. I pressed the bell. I saw Samarth opening the door finally after 5 years. I was craving for him a lot. He saw me with his cold gaze. 

I hugged him and slammed my lips into his. I was kissing him hungrily like he was a drug which was my addiction. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me inside and closed the door. 

"I missed you a lot Samarth". I said him in a crying voice while he was kissing my neck. He unzipped my top. 

.