Chapter 13

Aditya Started coming close to Riya. But Riya didn't moved from her place. She was looking at Aditya without any fear. 

Aditya:- Say no to this marriage or else... 

Riya:- Or else what ? 

Aditya:- You won't like the way I will behave with you in future. 

Riya:- Like I care. If you are having this much problem go ahead and say no to this marriage yourself cause I have some reasons for this marriage.

Aditya:- I know your reasons. ... 

Riya's POV - 

I am not able to understand this man. If he really don't want to marry me then why don't he himself say no to this marriage. I am saying yes just to complete my Nani's dream. 

I don't want to break her hopes. I really love her more than anything. Also my mother and family also. 

He is such a jerk I have ever seen in my life. 

I was about to go from there but he grabbed my wrist , Slammed me on the wall. My back was facing him and my saree got up showing my waist. 

Shivers run down my spine after feeling his hot breather near my nape. 

Aditya:- Believe me neither I am interested in marrying you but just for the sake of my Grand father's property. Yes I am selfish man who can't let his things go out of his hands. I am marrying just for the sake of this. I love my girlfriend more than anything and you are nothing compared to her so better stay in your limits. 

He said to me and left my wrist which was red because of his tight hold. He opened the door and left from there. 

My mother is right. Only few men can stay loyal to his wife. Why is he ruining my life. Why don't he leave me. 

I started at my wrist and tears started brining in my eyes. I applied ointment on my wrist and started walking slowly towards the door and I also left from there. 

I walked down and saw my mother giving me her sweetest smile making my heart melt and then I started at the beast who was busy on his phone probably talking with some one. I shook my head and sat on the couch beside my mom. 

Madhu:- So what you have decided ? 

I was about to speak but I heard that jerk speaking. 

Aditya:- We both are ready for marriage. 

I looked at him shocked. I was expecting him to denial this marriage propose but then I remember he wants His grandfather's property. Such a disgusting man he is. 

I was looking at the ground not looking at anybody. Suddenly My brother sat beside me and side hugged me. 

Rahul:- Why my princess looks sad ? 

Riya:- Nothing just a bit emotional that's it Bhaiya. 

Rahul:- Don't worry I will be always there to protect you and I will kill the person who touches you even if he is your husband. 

He said looking at Aditya who ignored his looks and got up from the couch. My brother got more angry seeing him ignoring him like this.