Chapter 22

Authors POV 

"I hope you all love the decoration for the venue." Rani said with a small smile towards Madhu. 

Madhu smiled and hugged Rani. Rani hugged her back. Bride and groom had still not came. 

All of them were eagerly waiting for them suddenly light were off and a pair of couple came and all lights went on the couple. The couple was non other than Aditya and Riya. Riya had placed her hand on Aditya's biceps. 

An romantic soft music was being played and all of them were throwing flowers on them. Riya had not call more friends than Jia. She wanted to keep her wedding private though she had to distribute cards for her wedding at the office. 

All the people present there were hooting for the couple while Ansh had held his bua hands and was walking with them. Rahul was recording this moment but he frown not seeing both the couples happy. 

Neither Riya nor Aditya were smiling. Even though Riya had a small smile but it did not reached her eyes. They were made sat together at a nearby couch which was beautifully decorated. 

Riya sighed and removed her hands from him but he held her hands and intertwined his hands with her. Riya looked at him in confusion and tried removing her hands but Aditya gripped more tightly. 

"We have to behave like a happy and loving couple in front of our family." Aditya whisper in to Riya. Riya tried smiling once again. 

.

.

.

.

"The bride side has performed best and better than groom side." Jia said to Rudra in a challenging voice. Rudra groaned and spoke "Whatever." 

After getting a cold reaction from Rudra Jia pout and crossed her arms. "Let's just end this please. Both the sides were wonderful." Riya said in a pleading voice. She was just waiting when all the performances were done so that she could eat dinner. 

"The dance is incomplete without the bride and groom dance. Let's cheer up them guys." Akshit said and everyone started hooting for the couple once again. Jia went and grabbed Riya and Aditya hands and made them come at the stage. 

Well Riya might the first bride not to prepare any dance for her groom. Mostly every bride prepare a special dance for her soon to be husband but Riya didn't. Few were confused but did not speak anything. 

Finally being pushed up by everyone Aditya offered his hands to her. Riya placed her hand and both of them made their way towards stage.

Bulaave Tujhe Yaar Aaj Meri Galiyaan
Basau Tere Sang Main Alag Duniyaa
Na Aaye Kabhi Dono Mein Jara Bhi Faasle
Bas Ek Tu Ho, Ek Main Hu Aur Koi Na

Aditya placed his hand on her waist and another had held her hands. 

Hai Mera Sab Kuch Tera Tu Samajh Le
Tu Chahe Mere Haq Ki Zameen Rakh Le
Tu Saason Pe Bhi Naam Tera Likh De
Main Jiyu Jab Jab Tera Dil Dhadke

Aditya twirl her and pulled her more close to him. They could feel each other heartbeat. 

Tujhse Mera Ye Jee Nahi Bharta
Kuch Bhi Nahi Asar Ab Karta
Meri Raah Tujhi Se Meri Chaah Tujhi Se
Mujhe Bas Yahi Reh Jana 

Both of them were syncing with the beat. They were moving their legs together followed by their hands. He once again twirl her and now Riya back was in front of Aditya and. 

She could feel his abs and hard chest that were being pressed at her back. 

Badump ... Badump ... Badump ... Badump .