Chapter 25

I am very disappointed with the votes received in the last chapter. Very very disappointed and dissatisfied with the votes. Only 6 votes received. 

Do I write that bad so you can tell me. 

I felt like deleting my story after receiving the votes. 

If you felt like I am copying someone story you can tell me cause I am hundred percent sure that the story I have wrote is written by my original idea. 

The few people who voted on my story I am very grateful and the one who voted in my rest whole story very very grateful 🙏🏻🥺.

It's an request please vote or comment. 

Authors POV - 

Riya was sleeping leaning towards the window. Aditya saw her sleeping but his thoughts got disturbed thinking she might hurt her head. He tried controlling himself but at last. 

"Akshit pass me a pillow." Aditya asked giving his hands backwards. Akshit without questioning gave him the pillow. 

Aditya stopped the car at a side and placed the pillow towards her head where she was leaning. Satisfied seeing her , he finally started driving his car. 

Akshit stare at him in confusion. 

"My pillow." He said quietly in a small voice but Aditya heard him and glared at him from the window. 

"But anything for my bhabhi." Akshit said and shifted his focus on his phone. 

Time Skip. 

It was Seven in the evening. The resort was quit far from their home so it took them a long time to return back home. 

Riya was still sleeping. Akshit was also sleeping while Niharika was listening songs wearing her headphones. 

They reached their home. Riya blinked her eyes waiting for light to enter her eyes. She yawned and tried wiggling herself but she found someone holding her. 

Riya looked upwards and found Aditya holding her in bridal style. She gasped seeing him holding her. She tried moving but he wasn't ready to leave her. 

"Why am I in your arms". Riya asked being curious. 

"You are asking why. Oh let me tell you because my so called wife slept in my car like a donkey and I was being forced to pick you up like this." Aditya said being annoyed by her question. 

Riya eyes widened. 

"You could have denied picking me up like this." Riya said and kept her one hand on his chest making his heartbeat fast. His eyes broadened with this new feeling and he immediately left Riya making her fall down on her butt once again. 

She yelped in pain. Hearing a thud voice everyone rushed to see them. 

"Dear what happens to you. Are you fine. Did someone tried hurting you." Rani asked making Riya stand up. 

She called down on her bunt twice in a day and because of only one man. Her waist was paining immensely. She placed her hand on her waist. 

"Because of Aditya I fall down like this aunty." Riya said making an puppy face. Hearing her Rani hit Aditya on head. 

"Mom. Why are you hitting me. What did I do." Aditya asked placing his hand where Rani hit Aditya before. Rani hold Aditya's ear and he bend down. 

Riya eyes widened and she laughed at the scene in front of her eye. She placed her hand on her mouth making Aditya more angry.