Chapter 24

Authors POV - 

"You bastard. Are you not satisfy huh. I just sign the contract and you also want me to follow these stupid rules. I won't follow them." 

Riya said in a enraged voice. She took her clothes and went towards the bathroom. She slammed the door at Aditya face. He scoffed. 

"Typical brat, not obeying others. Anyways I think I should talk about the property and I won't let that shrew live peacefully. Now you will see a monster Miss Aditi." Aditya said and opened his sherwani and threw it somewhere in the room and laid down on the bed. 

Authors POV Ends - 

Riya's POV - 

I slammed the bathroom door hard and leaned on it. Tears slipped out from my eyes. I knew that bastard just wanted money. His ego is spacious than anything. 

I don't know what had happened with him and Aditi and neither I am interested to know but contract marriage. How will I face mom and dad. 

They already had more than enough to listen today because of this rascal. He will regret it and I make sure that he will regret for giving me a contract marriage. You just wait and watch.  

I wiped my tears and started undoing my bun. I took out my jewellery and kept it near basin. Finally after half an hour of patience I am out from that heavy lehenga. I wore a big T-shirt which maybe of my brother and shorts which were more comfortable than lehenga. 

After doing my skin care I opened the door to see Aditya laying down on the bed.I scoff, Seeing him this much clam I making my blood boil. I saw my luggage kept near door. 

I will show him who Riya Singh really is. He thinks that I would beg him not to do this with me but honestly I don't care. 

I drag my luggage here and I carried it and kept on the bed making a loud noise and he opened his eyes and looked at me. I just smiled at him and opened the zip of luggage and once again it made an annoying  sound.  

He looked at my with his siren eyes and glared at me. I innocently looked at him and started keeping my things in my package. 

I closed it with an annoying sound and he got up from the bed and grabbed my arms. 

"What the hell are you doing." He asked in an extremely annoyed voice. I smirked internally and made an innocent face. 

"I was keeping my things. You can sleep." I said to him and freed my arms from him. I kept the luggage back where it was. 

"Look I cannot sleep in the same bed with you." Aditya said to me and I squinted my eyes and looked at him. 

"Is that so. Then you can sleep on the couch and I will on the bed." I said to him and laid down at the bed. Should I also make an contract and make him sign so that he could follow what I say. 

I pulled up the blanket till my chest and closed my eyes. Suddenly my blanket was snatched away from me. When I opened my eyes I saw Aditya scowling at me. 

"What." I questioned him and he just ridicule at me. "I am not comfortable nor interested sleeping with you." He said me in a mocking way. 

I gave him a disbelief look. "So what should I do. You are not comfortable then you should sleep at the couch and let me sleep I am way more tired than you." I said and once again pulled my blanket but he snatched away. 

"WHAT." I yelled at him being irritated. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. My heart beat just fasten up with our proximity. 

"I want you to sleep there." He said pointing towards the couch. I started at him in disbelief once again. "Ahh. Look I have a better idea. You lay down that side." I said to him and pointed at the other side of the bed.