Chapter Two

Inside Bobby's house, Bobby is sitting at his desk with a pile of books in front of him, Sarah is sitting on the couch, Sam is sitting in a chair in the opposite corner talking to Dean, who is standing and Sam says "Well, then tell me what else it could be." Dean says "Look, all I know is I was not groped by an angel." Sarah says "Okay, look, Dean why do you think this Castiel would lie to you about it?" He looks over at her and speaks up saying, "I don't know maybe he's some kind of demon if you guys remember Demons they lie." Bobby looks up from his books at the boys and Sarah and Sam says "A demon who's immune to salt rounds and devil's traps... and Ruby's knife? Dean, Lilith is scared of that thing!"

Dean says "Don't you think that if angels were real, that some hunter somewhere would have seen one... at some point... ever?" Sam says "Yeah you  just did, Dean." Dean says "I'm trying to come up with a theory here okay? Work with me." Sarah says "Dean, we have a theory." Dean says "Yeah, one with a little less fairy dust on it, please." Sam says "Okay, look I'm not saying we know for sure. I'm just saying that I think we --" But before Sam could finish his sentence he interrupts and says, "Okay, okay. That's the point we don't know for sure, so I'm not gonna believe that this thing is a freaking Angel of the Lord because it says so!" 

Bobby says "You three chuckleheads want to keep arguing religion, or do you want to come take a look at this?" Sarah, Sam and Dean walks over to Bobby's desk, "I got stacks of lore -- Biblical, pre-Biblical. Some of it's in damn cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit." Dean asks "What else?" Bobby says "What else, what?" Dean asks "What else could do it?" Bobby says "Airlift your ass out of the hot box? As far as I can tell, nothing." Sarah says "Babes, this is good news." Dean asks "How?" Sam says "Because for once, this isn't just another round of demon crap. I mean, maybe you were saved by one of the good guys, you know?"

Dean looks to the three of them and speaks up saying, "Okay Say it's true, Say there are angels. Then what? There's a God?" Bobby says "At this point, Vegas money's on yeah." Dean says "I don't know, guys." Sarah says "Okay, look I know you're not all choirboy about this stuff, but this is becoming less and less about faith and more and more about proof." Dean says "Proof?" Sam says "Yes." Dean says "Proof that there's a God out there that actually gives a crap about me personally? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it." Sam asks "Why not?"

Dean says "Because why me? If there is a God out there, why would he give a crap about me?" Sarah says "Dean..." Dean says "I mean, I've saved some people, okay? I figured that made up for the stealing and the ditching chicks. But why do I deserve to get saved? I'm just a regular guy." Sam says "Apparently, you're a regular guy that's important to the man upstairs." Dean says "Well, that creeps me out. I mean, I don't like getting singled out at birthday parties, much less by... God."

Sarah says "Okay, well, too bad, Dean, because I think he wants you to strap on your party hat

Sarah says "Okay, well, too bad, Dean, because I think he wants you to strap on your party hat." Dean says "Fine, What do we know about angels?" Bobby picks up a pile of fat and weighty looking books and puts them in front of Dean and says "Start Reading." Dean looks at the pile of books, and turns towards Sam and he says "You're gonna get me some pie." Dean and Sarah grabs a book each from the top of the pile, After a while of reading Sarah gets up from the couch and heads into the kitchen to grab herself a soda, Dean must've notice because he gets up from the couch and follows her, Bobby is too focused on the book his reading to notice.