Chapter Eleven

Motel Room, Dean and Sarah are both sleeping, Sam in the bathroom says "Yeah." A truck horn sounds causing both Sarah and Dean to wake up, Dean turns to see Sam is not in his bed "Yeah, that's what I'm telling you no storms, no bad crops, nothing." Dean looks over at Sarah and she looks at the bathroom and they both sit up a bit and "Yeah, okay we'll keep looking, you keep looking too, OK? Alright talk soon." As soon as he hangs up the phone they both lie down and they were pretending to be asleep.

Sam enters the room watching the two of them,He pokes him with his bathroom bag and he says "Hey. Up and at 'em, kiddos." Dean rubbing his eyes says "You're up early, What are you doing?" Sam says "Nothing. I was in the can." Sarah says "Yeah?" Sam says "Yeah. You want me to draw you a picture?" Dean says "Nah, we'll pass." Sam says "Found a job. Bedford, Iowa. Guy beat his wife's brains out with a meat tenderizer." 

Dean says "Yikes." Sam says "And get this third local inside two months to gank his wife. No priors on any of 'em, all happily married." Dean says "Ahh. Sounds like Ozzie and Harriet." Sam smirking says " More like The Shining." Sarah says "All right, well I guess we'd better have a look." Prison Interview Room, Man asks "Why does the PD keep sending you guys? I already said I don't want a lawyer." Dean says "They're lining up the firing squad." Man says "I'm pleading guilty." Dean says "All right, look, you don't want us to represent you, that's fine. In fact it's probably not a bad idea, between you and me. We just wanna understand what happened, that's all." 

Sarah says "Mr Benson. Please." Benson says "What happened was, I killed my wife and you wanna know why? Because she made plans without asking me." Sam asks "Now when it happened, how did you feel? Disoriented, out of control?" Dean says "Like something possessed you to do it?" Bensen says "I knew exactly what I was doing,  I was crystal clear." Dean asks "The why'd you do it?" Benson says "I don't know, I mean I loved her, We were happy." Dean places some papers on the table and taps them and says "Nine G's. That's a hefty bill." 

Benson asks "Where did you get that?" Sarah says "Doesn't matter we have it, See, certain charges, ones you don't want the missus to know...they show up under shady names like M&C Entertainment'." Benson says "I don't know what you're talking about." Dean says "Like dropping plastic at a nudie bar for instance." Sam looks over to Mr Benson and speaks up saying, "Look we just wanna know the truth, Mr Benson." Benson says "Her name was Jasmine." Sarah asks "She was a stripper?" Benson says "I didn't mean for it to happen, I don't like to go to strip bars. My buddy was having a bachelor party, and there she was."

am says "Jasmine." Benson says "She came right up to me and...I dunno, she was just...perfect. Everything that I wanted." Dean says "Well you pay enough and anybody will be anything." Benson says "It wasn't about the money, It wasn't even about the sex. It was...I dunno. I....I don't know what it was, It's hard to explain." Sam asks "And your wife found out?" Benson says "No, she never had a clue." Sarah asks "Then why'd you kill her?" Benson says "For Jasmine she said we would be together forever. If...if only Vicki was..." Dean underneath his breath " Muertos."

"