Chapter Sixteen

Sam and Ruby standing by an orange car out front and Ruby says "Sam? Your head in the game here?" Sam after a short pause says "I'm good. Let's go." Ruby asks "You okay?" Sam says "I just said I was." Ruby says "Look, I know hand-holding really isn't my thing... but still, Sarah and Dean was wrong, saying what they said to you." Sam says "No, they was right to say it. I mean, I don't blame them after what I did." Ruby says "Well, after we're done, you guys will patch things up. I mean, you always do." Sam says "You're talking like I've got an 'after'." Ruby says "Don't say that." Sam says "I can feel it inside me, Ruby. I've changed... for good and there's no going back now." Ruby says "Sam---" 

Sam interrupts and says "Look, I know what I gotta do. It's okay, I'm just saying, Sarah and Dean better off as far away from me as possible. Anyways doesn't matterlet's just get this done with." They get into the car, whilst that was happening at Bobby's He is staring out the window; Bobby and Sarah is behind him and Bobby says "Dean? Dean! You listen to a word I said?" Dean says "Yeah, I heard you but I'm not calling him." 

Bobby says "Don't make me get my gun, boy." Dean turning to face bobby and sarah says "We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?" Bobby says "I know you're pissed and I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your--" Dean interrupts and says "Blood? He's my blood, is that what you were gonna say?" Bobby says "He's your brother and he's drowning."

Dean says "Bobby we tried to help him, we did. Look what happened." Bobby says "So try again." Dean says "It's too late." Bobby says "There's no such thing." Dean says "No, damnit! No. I gotta face the facts, Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like déjà vu all over again. He sits "Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants." Bobby says "You don't mean that."

Dean says "Yes I do, Bobby Sam's gone and he's gone, I'm not sure if he's even my brother anymore if he ever was." Bobby turns and leans on the table, fuming. After a moment he makes a big angry sweep with his hands, tossing books and papers to the ground. He advances on Dean who stands and says "You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good?! Bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" Sarah looks over at her dad with a shocked look on her face, she's never seen him like this before, Dean speaks up facing her dad and says, "I told him, "you walk out that door, don't come back" and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!" 

Bobby says "You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something. your dad was a coward." Sarah knew that would hurt Dean, He speaks up saying "My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?" Bobby says "He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. Well, that don't strike me as brave you are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do both of us a favor. Don't be him, be the guy that Sarah needs right now ." He then looks over at Sarah feeling bad but he turns away facing the window.

Sarah moves towards him, resting her hand on his shoulder he looks over to her but before he says anything, they both noticed something was different and they both turned around, the room had changed and they both wasn't in Bobby's house anymore but they was in  Angelic Green Room, it was large and lavishly appointed room. The walls are painted white with gold trim and accents, and a marble table stands in the center. Castiel is there and says "Hello, Dean, Sarah It's almost time."

Whilst that was happening at a hospital it was night-time, The possessed nurse is wheeling an infant out of a patient's room "We're gonna take you to the nursery, sugar -- Let mommy and daddy get some sleep. He's a beautiful child, absolutely scrumptious." She then starts singing to the newborn Baby, "Patty-cake, patty-cake, baker's man bake me a cake as fast as you can." She pushes the bassinette through a door and into an abandoned corridor and continues  the song, "Pat it and roll it" Her eyes turn black "and mark it with a "b" and put it in the oven --" But before she could finish, she is suddenly dragged backwards by an unseen force and hurled against the far wall. Sam approaches her calmly, Ruby behind them and says "So. We need to talk."