Chapter Ten

In a School Cafeteria Daytime, It's lunch time, and the "popular" table is full of cheerleaders and jocks, Girl One says "She's such a slut." Boy One says "So? Personally, I'm very pro-slut. What happened, anyway?" Girl One says "She totally banged Jamie Jaffe, that's what and she him the reverse cowgirl and everything." Taylor walks up to the table, looking for a place to sit down Girl One says "Hi, Taylor, How was your weekend?" Taylor says "Fine, I guess." Girl One says "You didn't... go to the rodeo?" That causes the group to snicker a little and then Taylor spots someone else sitting in her seat.

She speaks up saying, "Wait that's my spot." Girl One says "Sorry, This is a skeev-free zone." Boy One says "Slut!" Everyone on the table says "Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!" Taylor storms off, slams down her tray and sits down at another table and the other person at the table is April , an overweight shy girl she says "You shouldn't listen to those jerks." Taylor says "Leave me alone." April says "I just mean... I'm sorry, that's all." Taylor says "You? You're sorry? Don't you feel sorry for me, you fat, ugly pig." April is upset, and leaves the table in a hurry. That causes some other girls to look in their direction and at Taylor.

Inside the School's bathroom Daytime, Taylor is upset, looking at herself in the mirror she has been crying she doesn't see April approach her from one of the stalls and she says "Do you think I'm ugly?" Taylor says "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday I didn't mean it, okay?" April grabs Taylor and slams her around, hitting her head hard on the mirror and sink, then dragging her to one of the stalls, Taylor screams "Aah! Aah!" April says "I'm not ugly." April holds Taylor's head under water in the toilet until Taylor stops struggling. She lets Taylor fall to the ground, looks down at the unmoving Taylor and black goo ectoplasm, comes out of one of her eyes. April says "You're ugly."

Inside of the Hospital Daytime, Sam is in hospital whites, dressed as an orderly and he is sitting in a chair with a clipboard talking to April and she says, "I'm not talking about it anymore, I already told the cops and the doctors. No one believes me, They think I'm crazy." Sam says "Well, I'm a little bit more open-minded than most. April, why did you tell the police you were possessed?" April says "It doesn't matter." Sam says "It matters to me." April says "When I -- when I hurt Taylor, I was there, in my head, but I couldn't control my body. I could see what I was doing, but I couldn't stop and I just wanted to stop i'm sorry."

Sam says "You don't need to apologize. April, some of the kids at school told the police that you and Taylor didn't get along." April says "Well, yeah, but I never wanted to kill her. Never, Do you believe me?" Sam says "Yeah, I do just a couple more questions,  On the day this happened, did you... happen to smell anything?" April says "Anything... like what?" Sam says "Like rotten eggs or... sulfur?" April says "Um, no." Sam says "Okay. Um, did you notice any black smoke?" April asks "What are you, crazy?"

In the Impala, Daytime Sam approaches the Impala, where Dean and Sarah is waiting for him, and climbs in the passenger door and Dean says "So?" Sam says "I think she's telling the truth, I mean, the way she talked about being there mentally but not physically -- kind of sounds like demonic possession to me." Sarah says "Kind of?" Sam says "She didn't see any black smoke or smell sulfur." Dean says "Maybe it's not a demon I mean, kids can be vicious."

Sarah speaks up and she says to the guys, "Well, I mean, we're already here might as well check out the school." Dean doesn't sound thrilled about it and speaks up saying, ""Right, The school." Sam says "What?" Dean says "Truman High, home of the Bombers." Sam says "What's your point?" Dean says "I mean, we went there, like... for a month a million years ago. Why are you so jazzed to go back?" Sam says "I'm not. I just think it's worth looking into." Dean says "All right, well, what's our cover? FBI? Homeland Security? Swedish exchange students?" Sam says "Don't worry. I got an idea." Dean and Sarah says "Okay." They drive off.