Chapter Nine

Inside Cabin Nighttime, Dean asks "So, what do you both think?" Sarah says "I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second." Dean says "Yeah, I agree and what did they mean by "she's not innocent"?" Sam says "It seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell -- Some serious crap, guys." Dean says "Something's going on with her see what you can find out." Sam asks "What are you two gonna do?" Dean says "Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back and We got to get ourselves safe now."

Inside Bobby's panic room daytime, Anna is sitting in a chair in the panic room and Sarah says "Iron walls drenched in salt, Demons can't even touch the joint." Ruby is waiting outside the open door she says "Which I find racist, by the way." Dean says "Write your congressman." Ruby says "Here." Dean says "Hex bags?" Ruby says "Extra-crunchy, They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers." Dean says "Thanks, Ruby. To anna "Don't lose this. So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?" 

Anna says "It's quiet, Dead silence." Sarah says "Good, That's not troubling at all." Anna says "We're in trouble, huh? You guys are scared?" Dean says "Nah." Sarah says "Nope." Sam out of sight says "Hey, Dean! Sarah!" Dean says "Just stay here, okay? to Ruby " Keep an eye on her." Inside Bobby's dining room Daytime, Dean asks "How's the car?" Sam says "I got her and she's fine, Where's Bobby?" Sarah says "Uh, The Dominican he said we break anything, we buy it." Sam asks "He's working a job?" 

Dean says "God, I hope so otherwise, he's at hedonism in a banana hammock and a trucker cap." Sam says "Now that's seared in my brain." Dean asks "Alright, , what did you find on Anna?" Sam says "Uh, not much. Her parents were, uh, Rich and Amy Milton -- a church deacon and a housewife." Sarah says "Riveting." Sam says "Yeah But there is something here in the report turns out this latest psych episode wasn't her first." Dean says "No?" Sam says "When she was 2 1/2, she'd get hysterical any time her dad got close she was convinced that he wasn't her real daddy."

Dean asks "Who was? The plumber, hmm? A little snaking the pipes?" Sam says "Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again

Dean asks "Who was? The plumber, hmm? A little snaking the pipes?" Sam says "Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again. Look, Anna didn't say she just kept repeating that this real father of hers was mad. Very mad -- like wanted-to-kill-her mad." Sarah says "Kind of heavy for a 2-year-old." Sam says "Well, she saw a kid's shrink, got better, and grew up normal." Dean says "Until now. So, what's she hiding?"

Suddenly from behind the three of them she speaks up and says, "Why don't you just ask me to my face?" They all turn around and Dean speaks up and he looks to Ruby saying, "Well nice  job watching her." Ruby says "I'm watching her." Sam says "No, you're right, Anna. Is there anything you want to tell us?" Anna asks "About What?" Sam says "The angels said you were guilty of something and why would they say that?" Anna says "You tell me, Tell me why my life has been leveled... Why my parents are dead. I don't know. I swear. I would give anything to know."

Sarah is the first to speaks up and she suggests, "Well Okay, Then let's find out." Anna asks "How?" Inside Bobby's Basement Daytime, Dean is leading Pamela down the stairs and Dean says "We're here!" Sam says "Pamela, hey!" Pamela says "Sam? Sarah?" They both say "Yeah." She gives Sarah a hug and says "It's good to see you again sweetheart, hope those two have been looking after you?" Sarah smiles and says, "It's good to see you too, yeah they have both been good."