Chapter Fifteen

>The Impala is parked next to a lake, Sam is leaning against the hood, brushing his teeth Sarah is looking at the view leaning against the railing, whilst Dean  is lying across the front seat, head and shoulders up against the door, he then twists around catching both of their attention, but they both remained where they was, Dean gets out of the car nearly falling out Sarah speaks up asking him, "Hey. How'd you two sleep?" Dean climbs out of the car "How do you think? I'm starving let's get breakfast." Sam spits out the toothpaste on the ground and the speaks up asking Dean, "Where? We're like two hours from anything." 

Dean says "But I'm hungry now." Dean comes around to the front of the car, Sarah speaks up saying, "Well there's probably still a sandwich in the back seat." Dean turns around, rubbing a hand over his face, and reaches in through the open back window, pulling out a paper bag. He opens the bag and sniffs, then leans his head back and inhales "It's Tuna."

But before either of them could reply to that, a phone rings in the car Dean tosses the bag back into the back seat and puts his hands to his jeans pockets. Sam spits out toothpaste foam, Dean leans in through the front window and rummages in the glove compartment, pulling out the ringing phone. He hits his head on the roof as he tries to get out and looks at the phone, Sam asks "Isn't that Dad's phone?" Sarah walks over to them and Dean answers it and says, "Hello?" A Young Man, Adam Milligan, answers "Uh, is this John?"

 Dean says "He can't come to the phone. Can I help you?" Adam says "No no no—I really—I need to talk to John, is Adam Milligan, He knows me." Dean says "Well, sorry to be the one to break this to you, pal, but John died more than two years ago, Who is this?" Adam says "I'm his son." Dean stares with a confused expression on his face.The Impala parks next to Cousin Oliver's Hilltop Cafe, A van goes past Sarah, Sam and Dean get out of the car Sam says "Dean, look, best I can tell, Adam Milligan is real."

 Dean unlocks and opens the trunk, then the weapons box. Sam reads from a paper in an open folder "Um, born September twenty-ninth, 1990 to Kate Milligan, No father listed on the birth certificate and he's an Eagle Scout." Whilst Sarah was listening Dean was busy  assorted weapons out of the trunk, including Ruby's knife "Graduated from high school with honors and currently goes to the University of Wisconsin—biology major, pre-med." Dean closes the weapons box Sarah asks "Dean? You listening." Dean says "This is a trap." He closes the trunk and heads past Sam and Sarah, Sam closes the folder.

Inside the Diner, Dean, Sarah and Sam  enter the diner with a bell ringing at the door

Inside the Diner, Dean, Sarah and Sam enter the diner with a bell ringing at the door. There's a Man at the counter, a waitress serving a burger, a couple other customers. Dean, Sarah and Sam scan opposite halves of the diner; Dean sees an empty table in a corner with four chairs and they go and sit down, Sam says "Dean, I'm telling you, the kid checks out." Dean says "Great, so he's an actual person on the planet Earth and sucks he's got a demon in him." Another Waitress Denise , approaches the table with menus and glasses of water; she gives them each a glass "Hi. Welcome to Cousin Oliver's." 

Sam and Sarah says "Thanks." Denise says "Can I—" Dean interrupts her and says "We're actually waiting on somebody." Denise, annoyed, slaps down a menu in front of each of them and Sam says "Thank you—" Sam and Sarah picks up their menus long enough to slap it down. Dean takes his glass and pours it into the potted plant behind him Sarah asks "What are you—" but before she finishes her sentence, Dean puts the glass between his knees and pulls out a flask, unscrewing the top.