Chapter Six

Inside Wallace's kitchen daytime, Sam who is speaking to Mrs Wallace and asks her, "So how many razor blades did they find?"Mrs.Wallace sighs, and responds nearly in tears "Two on the floor, one in his stomach and one was stuck in his throat he swallowed four of them how is that even possible?" She notices Dean looking around the front of the stove and in the oven door and says "The candy was never in the oven." Dean says "We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace." Sarah asks "Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy?" Mrs.Wallace says "No, I mean, I don't think so I just – I can't believe it. You hear urban legends about this stuff, but it actually happens?" Sam says "More than you might imagine." 

Dean emerges from the floor, and shows Sam and Sarah a hex bag, behind Mrs.Wallace's back so she can't see, and makes sure to keep her from seeing it. They both sighs and looks back at Mrs.Wallace and asks "Mrs. Wallace, did Luke have any enemies?" Mrs Wallace says "Enemies?" Sarah asks "Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Mrs.Wallace asks "What do you mean?" Sam says "Co-workers? Neighbors? Maybe a woman."

Mrs.Wallace gets what Sam means and gets offended "Are you suggesting an affair?" Sam says "Is it possible?" Mrs.Wallace says "No! No, Luke would nev–" Sarah says "I'm very sorry, We just have to consider all possibilities." Mrs.Wallace says "If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" Sam and Sarah looks at Dean , who raises his eyes at Sam and Sarah.

In the motel daytime, Sam is sitting on a couch, with his laptop and Sarah has a few books on the coffee table in front of her, flipping the pages of the books. Sam picks up something from the hex bag that looks organic, and holds it up. Dean enters the room and tosses his keys on the table under the window, and unwraps a piece of candy before tossing it in his mouth. Sam and Sarah sees him do this, Sarah says "Really? After that guy choked down all those razor blades?" Dean says "It's Halloween, babes."

Dean sits down on the arm of the couch and looks at Sarah's research and says "Don't be a downer, Anything interesting?" Sam is the one to speak up and he says, "Yeah well we're on a witch hunt, that's for sure, but this isn't your typical hex bag." Sam indicates the hex bag that is open now on the table. There is a silver piece, the size of a coin, and something small and charred in addition to the organic thing that looks like a dried up flower.

Dean says "Hmm, no?" Sam picks up the dried up flower looking piece and says "Goldthread, an herb that's been extinct for two hundred years and this – He picks up the silver piece "is Celtic, and I don't mean some new age knock-off. It looks like the real deal, like 600 years old real." Dean has picked up the small charred thing and smells it, which causes Sarah to speak up and she says, "And um... that is the charred metacarpal bone of a newborn baby."

Of course Dean doesn't like the sound of it and puts the bone down, but Sam picks it back up and he says, "Relax man, it's like, at least a hundred years old

Of course Dean doesn't like the sound of it and puts the bone down, but Sam picks it back up and he says, "Relax man, it's like, at least a hundred years old." Dean says "Oh, right, like that makes it better? Witches, man, they're so friggin' skeevy." Dean moves over to the chair next to the couch and sits down Sam says "Yeah, well it takes a pretty powerful one to put a bag like this together. More juice than we've ever dealt with, that's for sure so what about you, Find anything on the victim?"