Chapter Seven

Sam, Sarah and Dean are sitting at a table, Dean is downing shots. Sam says "It just doesn't make any sense, Dean. I mean, why would Uriel tell me you remembered Hell if you didn't?" Dean says "Maybe because he's a dick, Might have something to do with it." Sarah says "Maybe, but he's still an angel." Dean says "Yeah, an angel who was ready to level an entire town. Look, I don't know what --" Cheerful waiter says "Radical, What else can I get you guys and Lady?" Sam says "Uh, I think we're good."

Cheerful waiter says "Yeah?" Sarah says "Yeah." Cheerful waiter says "You want to try a couple of fryer bombs? Or a chipotle chili changa?" Dean says "No, no, we're – we're still good." Cheerful waiter says "Okay, awesome." Dean says "Sam honestly, I have no idea why Uriel told you what he did, okay?" Sam says "Right." Sarah says "What?" Sam says "Okay, Fine you look me and Sarah in the eyes and tell us you don't remember anything from your time down under."

Dean says "I don't remember a thing from my time down under, I don't remember, Sam! Sarah!" Sam says "Look, Dean, we just want to help." Dean says "You both know everything I do. Okay? That's all there is." Cheerful Waiter says "Outstanding, Dessert time? Huh? Am I right?" Dean says "Dude." Cheerful Waiter says "Listen, bros and sis You have got to try our ice cream extreme. It's extreme." Sarah says "Uh, no extremities, please. Just the --" Cheerful Waiter says "Check? All right, awesome." Sarah says "Thanks."

Once the Cheerful Waiter was gone, Dean is the first to speak up and he says, "All right, so, where do we go from here?" Sam says "I'm not sure and Uh, looks like it's been pretty quiet lately No signs of demon activity, no omens or portents I can see." Dean says "That's good news for once." Sarah says "Yeah, just the typical smattering of crank UFO sightings and one possible vengeful spirit. Here, check this out. Uh... Up in Concrete, Washington, eyewitness reports of a ghost that's been haunting the showers of a women's health facility and the victim claims that the ghost threw her down a flight of stairs, I can see you're very interested."

 Dean says "Women, showers

 Dean says "Women, showers. We got to save these people." Sarah looks at him and she shakes her head and walks away, Dean and Sarah drops Sam off in front of Lucky Chin's Chinese Restaurant, Inside the Restaurant Candace says "I'm not surprised the spirit world chose to make contact with me. I'm something of a... natural sensitive." Sam says "I can sense that about you, Candace, that whole... sensitive thing." Candace asks "So, what did you say you're calling your book?" Sam says "Oh, well, um... Well, the working title is... "Supernatural." Yeah, I've been crossing the country, gathering stories like yours. But, anyways, you were telling me about your encounter." Candace says "Yes. Well... sighs "Once I saw the apparition, that's when I started to run."

Whilst she was talking Sam was getting a little distracted  by a couple kissing at another table but then he turns his attention back to the lady and he asks her, "And you said the ghost chased you?" Candace says "Not just that, it knew my name and It kept yelling, "Mrs. Armstrong! Mrs. Armstrong!" And that's when I hit the stairs and fell." Sam says "You fell? The ghost didn't push you?" Candace says "Oh, I don't – I don't know. I mean, I think it did maybe."