Chapter Eight

It's night-time and the three of them are in a bar and Sam appears to be drunk and is playing pool with a man from the bar and says "Brian, come on, man, just one more. Just -- just give me a chance to win it back." Brian says "It's your cash." Dean says "Excuse me but my brother is a a little sauced to be making bets." Brian looks over from Sam to Dean and says, "Well you know he insisted." Dean looking over at Brian speaks up saying, ""Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying." Sam says "Hey, shut up, Dean. I'm fine." Dean says "No, you're not fine. You're drunk!" Sam says "Let's make it five hundred." Sarah who is standing on the other side of Sam says "Five hundred?"

Brian looks from Dean to Sam, of course he would look at Sarah now and again, but Dean notices and goes to her being a protective boyfriend which she appreciates, he then speaks up saying, "Sure." Sam puts the money down on the pool table "Five hundred, Your Break." While Brian is down sam raises his eyebrows at Dean and Sarah For a second there's no trace of drunkenness. Dean raises his eyebrows at Sam, Sam breaks, sinking several balls, then sees Ruby across the bar and says "Keep the money." Sam puts his cue down on the pool table and walks towards Ruby and Dean says "Keep the money? What --" After a moment Dean and Sarah follows Sam and Sam says "Hey."Dean says "Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near us."

Ruby stares at both Sarah and Dean with a not so happy look and speaks up saying, "Look I just have some info, and then I'm gone

Ruby stares at both Sarah and Dean with a not so happy look and speaks up saying, "Look I just have some info, and then I'm gone." Sam speaks up first and asks Ruby, "What is it?" Ruby says "I'm hearing a few whispers." Dean says "Ooh, great, demon whisperers -- that's reliable." Ruby ignoring Dean's comment and says "Girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday, the demons seem pretty keen on finding her and Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter-egg hunt."

Sam asks "Why? Who is she?" Ruby says "No idea, But I'm thinking that she's important, 'cause the order is to capture her alive. I just figured that whatever the deal is, you might want to find this girl before the demons do." Sam says "Look, maybe we should check it out." Sarah finally speaks and says "Actually, we're working a case, but thanks." Ruby asks "What case?" Dean says "Uh, we've got leads, big leads."

But of course Ruby wasn't convinced so she sarcastically says to the both of them, ""Sounds dangerous." Dean says "Yeah, well, it sure ain't goose-chasing after some chick who, for all we know, doesn't even exist, just because you say she's important." Ruby says "I'm just delivering the news, you can do whatever you want with it. Far as I'm concerned, I told you, I'm done." Sam says "Wait, wait, wait. This hospital Anna escaped from -- it got a name?"

After that they leave the bar and the three of them get into the Impala, Dean is driving and Sam is speaking on the phone and Sarah is in the backseat and Sam says on the phone "Can I get a copy of the missing persons report? Great. Okay. Thanks." Sam hangs up, "Well, Anna Milton's definitely real." Dean says "Don't mean the case is real and this hospital's a three-day drive." Sam says "We've driven further for less." Neither of them speaks up and they both just shake their heads, that catches Sam attention and he speaks up saying, "You both something to say, say it."