🄰🄽🄳 🅂🄾 🄷🄴 🄲🄾🄼🄴🅂 🅃🄾 🅅🄸🅂🄸🅃

Wednesday arrives

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆

Wednesday's ride pulled into Nevermore. She automatically spotted Enid. The new hot pink highlights were hard to miss. Thing made excited motions at the sight. 

(Also how tf does thing see? Pls help me??? He doesnt have eyes????)

Enid spotted her, and waved enthusiastically at her. Wednesday nodded back at her as the car came to a stop. She looked and saw the group Enid was with.

The Nightshades. 

Enid came scurrying over, abandoning the group, rushing to the spot where Wednesday had stepped out of the car. 

"Guess what roomie! I am officially part of the nightshades!" Enid cried, tossing her hands in the air. She looked so purely happy at the thought. 

Wednesday rolled her eyes. "What a weak group of hormones they are." 

Enid grumbled something. "They also invited you to join, but I'll assume that's a no." And now Enid's gonna be depressed all day.

"Fine, I'll join. They could use some brains anyways." Enid squealed, jumping up and down before grabbing and yanking Wednesday's hand, running off towards the group, clearly excited to tell them about their new member. Wednesday was already dreading the first meeting. And not in a good way.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.  

Bianca and Yoko were deep in conversation

Xavier was talking to Ajax, and she could hear him laughing. The sounds was like music to her. 

Gross. 

Enid squealed, "GUYSSS!! Wends finally accepted the invite...she's officially a nightshade!"

Yoko gave Wednesday a thumbs up, Ajax faked a smile. He was terrified of her. Good. Bianca smirked, "It'll be nice to have an academically inclined person in the nightshades, beside me of course."

Wednesday knew it was a joke. So she ignored it. Divina and Kent said "Good for you," and Divina patted her shoulder. 

Xavier smiled at her. "Good for you Addams."

"I need to go unpack." 

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.   

Lurch had brought her stuff upstairs for her.   

She sat down by the suitcase and began to remove her clothing, sorting them into piles to go into her closet. 

There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

The door opened and Xavier stepped inside, giving her an awkward wave before shutting the door and walking towards her. "Hi."

"What are you doing there." 

Xavier tightened his mouth, looking like she just called him out on something he shouldn't have been doing. "I wanted to see you."

"Well, you've seen me. You saw me outside. Why are you still here."

The corner of his mouth tilted upwards, his eyes lighting up slightly. The sight made her heart jump. "Can't I stay a little longer Addams?"

"I suppose." Jesus Christ, the smile did stuff to her.

She had never wanted anything as bad as she wanted him. But she was little miss independent. She was strong, she didn't need a man to help her. 

She didn't need one. But maybe she wanted one. 

But Xavier probably hated her after last semester, maybe he was trying to use her for his own good. 

Yes, he definitely hated her. How could he not after she blamed him, framed him, and tossed him in jail? He should  despise her by now. 

"Do you want any help unpacking?" 

She did not need Xavier helping her unpack her clothing. What if he saw a bra or underwear or something?! She could fake not being embarrassed, as she was fantastic at that. But lord, she would never live it down. She might as well kill herself.

"No."

"Alright..."

She got up, moving over the put stuff in the closet. "Are you still doing fencing this year Xavier?"

"Yeah," He looked very happy at the idea of having a conversation with her. "I've been practicing all break!" 

"You should try me when it starts up." 

"Oh no, I'm definitely not at your level yet Addams." He chuckled. She almost smiled. Almost.  

"I'd love to beat your ass."

"Bet you would." He winked. "Just kiddinggg." 

"I'm aware."

"Any new mystery this year."

"Not yet." 

"That's...not very promising." He looked at her, his face a mix of false concern and happiness. Hers remained the same. 

"Of course not."

"Well, Detective Addams, I best be on my way now, dinner begins shortly, and I require some time for...work?" He spoke in a strange accent, imitating an old British man as it seemed. He lost his accent when he hit the word work, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Never become an actor, Thorpe." 

"Never, of course not. My TRUE passion lies in physical art, the beautiful kind." He smirked at her. He was getting way to bold. 

"Go tell someone else." 

He nodded, saluting at her before leaving her room.

And she already missed his presence. 

Christ, she was fucked. 

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. 

Another chapter out!

Thoughts so far? 

I like the idea of Wednesday being aware of her love. 

But she ain't gonna accept itttt.

I'm really excited to the friends with benefits chapters mannn.

Only a few more chapters till then!

Luv ya! 

- Em <