Home.

Xavier meets Wednesday parents.

Omg this is second to last chapter!

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

Xavier and Wednesday ride and arrival went smoothly and as expected. Wednesday slept most of the ride, curled up next to him, putting her body weight onto his arm.

His arm feel asleep as well, but he wasn't complaining. 

"Wednesday, Love, we're here." He softly mumbled into her ear, shaking her lightly. She groaned and opened her eyes, glaring up at him. "Come on, you." 

She shook her head. Xavier rolled his eyes and crawled out of the car, leaving his girlfriend laying on the seat. He reached in and picked her up, holding her in his arms. He had to let her sleep, given the little sleep she had gotten lately. The moment he held her, he could hear her breathing even out, a sign she'd fallen back asleep. Lurch was already bringing in their suitcases. 

He walked up the lawn to the Addams' home. Morticia and Gomez were waiting at the door. 

"Sorry," Xavier said when he reached them. "She kinda fell asleep during the ride."

Morticia smiled. "It's fine. Who might you be?" 

Xavier smiled and reached out a hand from under Wednesday. "Xavier Thorpe. I'm her boyfriend." 

Morticia's face lit up. "Boyfriend! That's new!" She shook Xavier's hand, followed by Gomez. 

"Thanks for letting me stay, Mrs. Addams." 

She smiled warmly. "Call me Morticia." 

He nodded. "Where can I put her down." He re-adjusted his girlfriend, shifting her weight. 

"I'll lead you to her room." Morticia claimed, leading the way up the grand, large staircase. 

He nodded, following her.  Wednesday sniffled and Xavier gently stroked the hair away from her face.

"You can put her on her bed." Morticia said, before telling him she would be downstairs and to come join them if he wanted to. "You can stay up here with her, if you want to." 

"I'll stay up here, thanks." He said smiling. 

He laid his girlfriend down on her bed and looked around. It was a large room, with a small fireplace in an almost living room like setting, a bathroom off the side, a bay window, 3 bookshelves and a large desk. Her bed had a canopy and there was a chandelier in the middle of her room. 

He gently looked down at his girl. She was peacefully sleeping, her breathing soft and repetitive.

He kissed her forehead. 

She opened her eyes lightly. 

"Sorry Love, didn't mean to wake you."

She groaned and crawled over, curling up in his lap. He gently laid them down and fell asleep, Wednesday fast asleep in his arms. 

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

"Xavier, Wednesday, wake up." Morticia gently whispered. "It's dinner time."

"Sorry." Xavier croaked. 

"It's fine, be ready for dinner in 15 minutes." Morticia said, waving and leaving the room.

Wednesday got up and walked over to her closet, dragging both of their suitcase's out. She began unpacking hers and hanging her stuff up in the closet. She turned to him. "Aren't you gonna unpack?"

"Oh, sorry." He got up and began to unpack along side her. 

She pulled down a soft, black dress. It was simple, long black sleeves with a slight square neck cut. "This look okay?" She asked, eyes wide turning to him. 

"Yeah! That's really pretty!" He said with a smile. 

She went to the bathroom and changed, as Xavier used her walk in closet to toss on some dress pants and a white top. He sat on her bed waiting for her to come out. 

She exited the bathroom and look at him. Her hair was down in soft, dark waves. Her makeup was re-done, her eyeliner now more prominent. The dress fit her perfectly. He smiled, standing up. "You look gorgeous." 

She leaned against him, wrapping her arms around him. He leaned down and kissed her head. 

"We should go down to my parents."

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

The food was already on the table when they came down. 

"Oh, you look amazing my little death trap!" Gomez exclaimed when she entered the room. 

She scowled at him. "As charming as ever," Morticia said with a smile.

The all took their seats. "So Xavier, tell us about yourself." Morticia said warmly.

He blushed lightly at the attention. "I- uhm."

"Excuse him, he doesn't handle attention well." Wednesday told her parents as she slapped his leg under the table.

"Ow!" Xavier hissed, glaring at her.

"Xavier does art." Wednesday supplied. 

"Oh my! An artist!" Morticia cried. "I've always found artists interesting. Tell me, Xavier, what kind of art do you do?"

"Uhm, I mostly focus on animals and people." He said, before biting into his chicken.

"I'm assuming, due to your last name, you're related to Vincent?" Gomez peeped up. 

Pugsley's eyes got big, and through a mouthful of food, said "Really?!" 

"Yeah, but he isn't the best father." He shrugged, desperately wishing the topic would end. "He's more of a legal guardian than a parent." 

"Oh, I'm sorry." Morticia sighed. 

Gomez smiled at him. "Well, now you're part of our family!" 

Wednesday and Xavier both blushed, Xavier smiled. "Thank you." 

Dinner went by quickly, mostly Xavier explaining his power and what Wednesday was like at school to her parents.

When they left dinner, Wednesday pulled Xavier aside. "Thank you."

"What?" Xavier asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Thank you for being so perfect." She said. "For getting along with my parents, and just, everything."

He smiled and ruffled her hair. "You're welcome.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

A L M O S T D O N E E E 

I'm so excited! 

Luv ya,

-Em <3