ᗰᗩKE ᑌᑭ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰᗩKE OᑌT

As the title says <3

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.

Wednesday avoided Xavier for a day after they argued. She had shown way to much  vulnerability and wasn't in the mood to be treated like a child. 

"Wednesday, can I speak with you in my dorm please?" Xavier hissed in her ear. They were all sitting at breakfast when Xavier stormed over and demanded to talk to her. "Now."

She ear tingled where he had breathed against her. She nodded slowly before grabbing her stuff and her plate. She walked out with Xavier, throwing her plate and trash out on the way.

No one talked on the way to the dorm. Wednesday stared at her feet, her expression had completely lost the powerful, cold aura.   

He shut the door when they arrived, making sure to flick the lock before spinning around to look at her. "Why the hell have you been ignoring me?!" 

"I-I"

She couldn't get the words out. Her brain short-circuited. "I don't know."

"Wednesday, you can't drop a bomb like 'I like you' and then fucking run away!"

She sniffled. Her emotions where getting the best of her. "I'm sorry, I promise I didn't mean to run away. It was just instincts." 

"I don't care! You shouldn't have just gotten up and left!"

She looked up at him with watery eyes, her bottom lip quivering. 

"No, Wednesday I didn't mean to make you cry." He rushed over to where she was, perched on the edge of his beg. He got on his knees and took her face in his hands. She looked away, scared as to what she would see in his eyes if she looked at him. "Listen, Wednesday, I'm sorry I got mad, but you really did send mixed signals after running away and ignoring me. Right after you said you had feelings for me. That IS confusing." 

His hands sent warm tingling sensations down her spine from where they were resting on her cheek. "I-I'm sorry Xavier."

"It's fine angel, just don't do it again?"

She nodded, a couple tears spilling down her cheeks, landing on his hands. He removed his hands and placed them on her arms. 

"And for the record, I've like you for as long as I can remember. I have never doubted my feelings for you."

She leaned forward and kissed him softly. He placed one hand on the back of her neck, the other on her waist. She leaned foreword and applied more pressure to the kiss. She pulled his collar and yanked him up, and onto the bed. She clambered into his lap, and he hugged her small body carefully.

He bit down on her lip and she opened her mouth. He took no time slipping his tongue in, as their tongues twisted in a fight for dominance. She let out a soft moan. He trailed soft kisses down her neck. 

He went back to her mouth, sliding around and feeling every crevasse of her mouth. They pulled away, out of breath and pink-faced, a small trail of saliva connecting their mouths. "I'm sorry Xavier." He gently hugged her, kissing her forehead. 

"It's alright." He paused before looking down at her. "So whats exactly going on? Like, did we end our friends with benefits, is that still a thing?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

His smile could have lit up the coldest and darkest of rooms. "If you'll be my girlfriend." 

She kissed him again, nothing heated about this one, just sweet adoration. 

"But Wednesday?"

She looked up at him.

"I want you to understand that by entering a relationship with me, you have to share your problems, you boundaries, feelings, and everything. No more hiding, and certainly no more running away. You understand?" 

She nodded.

"I want words, Wednesday. Do you understand that this is how the relationship will work."

"Yes."

He sealed the deal with a kiss. 

"Xavier?"

"Mhm?"

"Can we like, not tell anyone yet? I want this to be private, you know, while it's still new."

"If that's what you want sweet girl." He sighed kissing her forehead again.

"Sweet girl?" She gave him wide eyes. He chuckled. 

"Yup! You're the sweetest, cutest, most adorable creature on the planet!" He said, tackling her on the bed, a grin spread across his face. 

And she let him. She let him have that pride and happiness.

I mean, what type of girlfriend would she be if she didn't?

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.

Short but sweet.

Do you think Xavier's thoughts on entering a romantic relationship and being all "No secrets" was the right thing to do? I would love to hear your thought! 

Don't forget the comment!

Luv ya, 

-Em <3