𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕠 ℍ𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕚𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

Just as the title says.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.

"You really wanna do this?"

Wednesday nodded calmly. "I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't want to do it." 

"Just checkin'."

He walked over so he was towering above her. "If I do anything that hurts, or you just don't like it, you tell me, okay?" 

"Okay."

He smiled before softly cupping her chin. He kissed her softly. She kissed back, and he slowly pressed into the kiss harder. It wasn't exactly heated yet.

"Pause." 

Xavier parted from her and raised an eyebrow, asking her silently to continue speaking. "I'm to short. It hurts my neck." 

He chuckled at her before picking her up and placing her on the desk he had in his dorm. "How's that?" 

"Better." She returned to pressing her mouth upon his. He slowly kissed back, gripping had thighs tightly before sliding his tongue into her mouth. She lightly gasped at the feeling of their tongues wrestling. 

This was nothing like her kiss with Tyler. Oh how she wished Xavier had taken her first kiss. 

He bit down on her bottom lip, drawing a full blown moan from her throat. He chuckled. "My god, Wednesday." She felt her cheeks turn an unnatural shade of red. "Don't be embarrassed. It's cute."

She was about to say something about her being able to slice him open if he called her cute again, but then he moved down to her neck.

Oh lord, he moved down to her neck. She was practically shaking at this point, as he left soft bite marks down her delicate, pale skin. She was switching between moans and whimpers at this point, noises she never thought would exit her mouth, especially not in this sort of situation. 

He laughed gently. "You're really sensitive." He was rewarded with another moan. Wednesday reached out and gripped his shirt, slightly tugging on it, hoping he took the signal. Thankfully, he did. He removed his shirt, tossing it behind him in one smooth motion. "Can I take yours off too?" 

"Y-yeah."

He unbuttoned her shirt, the simple white one she wore under her nevermore uniform. He slid it off her shoulders and tossed it to his left. The skin-on-skin contact felt 10x better. The wetness between her legs became stronger. 

He slowly bit into the soft flesh of her chest, working around her bra. "Can I take this off too?" 

Wednesday rapidly nodded.

He reached his hands behind her,  undoing the bra as fast as his shaky hands could. He slid it off, removing it slowly and carefully. His eyes widened as he saw her chest. She felt the urge to cover herself. "You're gorgeous." 

He seemed almost hypnotized as he reached out to gently brush his fingers across her chest. She shivered slightly at contact. He resumed his biting and kissing, going back to where he left off, this time without the fabric barrier. Her slowly bit down on her nipple, looking up at her slightly, watching as her mouth open slightly, her eyes shutting. "T-that, keep doing-g that-t."

He smiled softly against her skin. "You like that?" 

"Y-yeah." 

He resumed his nipping motions, slowly trailing back up and kissing her. She chased his mouth with hers, desperately. He slowly began massaging her breasts in soft, circular motions. She moaned directly into his mouth, and he smiled gently.