🄰🄽🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅇🅄🄰🄻 🄴🄽🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃🄴🅁

Just as the title says.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.

Wednesday woke up the next morning, her heart pounding. She didn't show the fact her heart was racing on the outside, her cool calm and collected look remained. But on the inside, her world was slowly falling apart.

What had she been thinking?! Having sex with Xavier as a friend? Now she wouldn't be able to keep her distance, she would want to be with him 24/7. 

That would 100% ruin her reputation. 

And she couldn't have that, could she?

But if she ended it so soon, wouldn't he assume she didn't enjoy. She sure as hell did enjoy, but Xavier was so sensitive when it came to stuff like that, she just couldn't risk it.

She didn't want to hurt him. 

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.

She knocked calmly on Xavier's door the next day. She wasn't sure herself if she came to fuck or break things off. She wasn't even sure she wanted him to still be there. 

"Wha- Oh, hi Wednesday!" Xavier said, opening the door and smiling at her.

She said nothing and pushed past him, entering his room before calmly going and sitting on his bed, hands laying in her lap. 

"So Wednesday...how can I help you?" 

She said nothing, again, but simply stood up and walked over to him. He peered down at her, her being close enough to kiss him. Realization flashed in his green-blue eyes. Because that's exactly what she was going to do.

She reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck while standing on her tip-toes. She looked angelic from this point of view (Not that she didn't look beautiful all the time.). She closed her eyes and kissed him. He bent down slightly in hopes of giving her feet some release. She slowly licked her way into his mouth, tongue circling and swirling on the roof of his mouth. He let out a low moaning sound. 

"Jump," He mumbled against her lips. 

So she did, spring herself upwards as Xavier caught her ass and hauled her up, allowing them to be face to face. She wrapped her legs softly around his waist. She grabbed both sides of his face, taking him into her heads before she bit down on his bottom lip. He groaned lightly, stumbling to make sure the door was locked and slowly, totally unstable and off balance, made his way to the bed, Wednesday still in his arms.

He bit down on her lip, rolling the plush skin between his top and bottom teeth. She shivered lightly at the sensation, feeling warmth fill her underwear. Their tongues wrestled, fighting for dominance. Finally, Xavier skimmed his tongue against her teeth. That was the last straw for Wednesday. Letting out a small gaspy moan, she grabbed him collar of his shirt, yanking him down so he should hover on top of her. 

She could feel his hardness through the rough exterior of his jeans. She groaned, rotating and grinding her hips, desperate for some friction. His response was to place one hand on the back of her head, the other reached down and playing with her clit through he clothes. She gasped into his mouth as he continued fingering her clit, but allowing himself to grind his hardness against her clothed heat.

In a matter of minutes, them continuing their activities, all clothes were lost in a weak pile behind them. Despite Wednesday's huge dislike for physical touch, Xavier's warm skin against her's was like heaven on earth. She never wanted him to be dressed around her again. She moaned as her bit down on her breast. 

"Christ, you're so responsive." 

She gently grabbed his length, stroking a few times, relishing his groans and gasps. 

"Fuck me."

"Of course Princess," He mumbled.

She didn't have time to tell him not to call her princess, as in that moment, he slammed into her with so much force he probably scratched the floor or with the bed frame. Between the shock and just pure pleasure of it all, she let a moan that slowly turned into a whimper as he drew back and slammed right back into her.

"Keep making those perfect noises," He grumbled, his voice deeper than normal, as he kept up his rough, almost brutal pace.

"I-I'm gonna cum-m."

"Alright gorgeous." He gently stroked her bangs, brushing some sweat off her forehead. "You look so pretty when you cum, you wanna cum for me?"

"Y-yeah-h"

"You wanna come on my dick, gorgeous?"

She moaned as he reached down the rub her sensetive folds. He was close to, he could feel it. 

"I-I'm so c-close Xavier-r p-please." 

"Moan my name again."

She looked confused and off-put at his request, although only for a second as overwhelming pleasure seemed to wash over her facial features. "X-Xavier," 

Her back arched off the bed, her facial features scrunching up as she clenched down around him. He spent himself inside her, before removing himself and leaning down the watch their mix of cum drip out of her. He slowly licked his tongue up her senstive slit, cupping their cum into his mouth before slowly swallowing it. 

Wednesday looked at him as though he was crazy.

"I have to go." She sighed, collecting her clothes before getting dressed again. A repeat of last night, only this time their cum was no longer in her panties, rather in Xavier's mouth. 

"Yeah, I guessed that."

And yet it still hurt as she exited his room.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.

I feel as though I am getting slightly and progressively better at smut. 

What are you're thoughts? 

Luv ya,

-Em <3