ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Xavier knows that Friends With Benefits was going to end up leaving him heartbroken, and yet he keeps going back in for more.

.......................

It was pitch black outside, the soft rustling of trees could be heard in the distance. Crickets chirped. 

And Xavier couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned all night, wondering how much longer until he actually passed out. Only that time didn't come.

Frustrated, Xavier climbed out of bed, flicking on the lamp on his nightstand. He made his way slowly across the room, coming the a stop at his desk. He picked up a couple different pencils, his sketchbook and a bottle of water and slowly made his way back to his bed.

He flipped open his sketchbook, silently flipping through the book, page after page, admiring the creativity in some of his own art. It was 3:45 when Xavier finally stopped on a blank page, and began sketching out a very detailed drawing of a raven. The only sound in his room at the moment was pencils scratching against paper.

Until a small, polite knock snapped him out of his concentration. He groaned, mentally unprepared for visitors at this time. He got up, and walked to the door and opened it, expecting his Dorm Dad, or maybe even Ajax, looking to play video games. What he was not expecting was Wednesday, dressed head to toe in pajamas with small white flowers decorating them. They were pitch black, the button up type with the collar. She was clutching a small stuffed raven.

She looked so small and vulnerable. 

She looked about to cry. 

"Wednesday, hey. Are you alright?"

He bent down so he was face to face with her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

A single teared rolled down her soft skin.

"I-I had a nightmare." She sniffled. 

"Oh sweetheart. Come here." He expected some sort of lash back, anger at him for calling her such a name.

Instead, she sniffled again and wrapped herself around him. He stood up, getting out of his crouching position and Wednesday wrapped her legs around his waist, shoving her face into his shoulder. He could feel tears soaking through his shirt sleeve. He shut the door, and cradled her, walking back to the bed. 

"You wanna talk about it love?" He asked her, turning his face to look at her. She looked up from his shoulder, her eyes red and watering with un-shed tears, her face covered in her own tears.

"N-No." She mumbled gently, and Xavier continued to hold her. When her sniffled subsided, he gently laid her down on the bed. She automatically curled up into a ball on his bed.

He laid down softly next to her, using her chin to lift her face. "Whenever you wanna talk about, I'm always here for you." 

She nodded, a coupled tears streamed down her face, but it seemed other than that that she was down crying. "You wanna go back to your dorm, or stay in mine?" 

"Stay here."

"Alright I'll send Enid a message and let her know you're staying with me." 

She gently nodded, nestling herself into his arms as he fished his phone out of his pocket. 

"You wanna go back to sleep?"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head quickly, an obvious "No."

She gently took his face in her hands and kissed him, climbing on top of him. "Wednesday, I'm not sure having sex after you just bawled your eyes out is such a good idea."

"Shut up."

Annnddd there she was, back to her normal self. 

She lightly rolled her hips around and Xavier felt himself growing hard. Christ, this girl did things to him.

She slid her tongue into his mouth, exploring it. She changed the rolling of her hips into an up and now grinding. He could almost feel her wet heat through her pajama pants. 

Xavier removed his shirt, only taking his lips of the girls for a second, before reattaching them on to hers. He gently began unbuttoning her top, successfully removing that and running his hands along the bare skin of her back and chest. She of course, didn't wear bras to bed. 

He gently massaged her chest in small circles and she moaned into his mouth, a soft breathy whimper. He almost came on the spot. 

"Oh god angel," He groaned, lifting his hips up to meet her grinding. He began to trail soft, french kisses down her pale neck, all the way to her breasts. She moaned and gasped as he took her nipple into his mouth.

"I kinda need you to fuck me now."

In a few seconds, Xavier and Wednesday were fully naked and she was grasping his length, positioning him at her entrance. She slid down on him in one slick motion. They both moaned. 

"Oh god Wednesday, you feel so fucking good, so tight and wet for me." She groaned as he said this, seemingly pleased with her reaction, he continued talking. "So perfect, you're gorgeous. I love when you moan, so pretty when you cum for me,"

She bounced on his dick, drawing broken sounds out of the both of them. Every time she would fully take him in, he would lift his hips and grind into her. 

"I-"

She could barely speak, something Xavier found oddly entertaining. 

"I-I need to-"

Her breathing picked up, her eyes screwing shut as she clamped down on him, cum dribbling out of her. Xavier moaned at the sight, closing his eyes blissfully before spilling inside of her. They sat there, both in a little bit of shocked due to the overwhelming roughness of the orgasm.

After a while, he pulled himself out of her, and she gently collapsed, falling onto his chest. After a few minutes he heard her soft breathing even out, an obvious sign she had fallen asleep. 

He sighed and looked down at her. She was absolutely adorable, cuddled up on top of him, her eyes restfully closed. He smiled softly. He re positioned her and realized. 

Jesus Christ, he sure had left a butt-ton of hickeys on that poor girl.\

....................

Lol, I'm a virgin, who can't write good smut, writing a smut based story.

Help, what has my life come to???

Luv ya, 

-Em <3