𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩

Enid discovers somethings she shouldn't have.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

Enid Sinclair cared deeply for Wednesday Addams. Despite her own bubbly personality, she never had a true, close, best friend. So when Wednesday came along, she jumped at the chance. She gave Wednesday all the love she had (Other than hers for Ajax, but that was a completely different type of love.).

So when Wednesday would disappear for hours at a time, only to come back completely burnt out and tired, Enid was worried.

"Wednesday Addams, where in the world have you been?!" Enid cried after Wednesday returned, after being completely absent for almost 5 hours.

"Out," She said, placing her stuffed raven back into place. 

"I'm aware, where were you." 

"Would you like the coordinates?" 

"Wednesday, I was so worried, I thou- wait, why is your shirt on backwards?" Wednesday cheeks got a slight pink tint.

"Really? I didn't notice." 

"Are those HICKEYS?!" Enid screeched the last word, causing Wednesday to rush over and slam a hand on her mouth. The last thing Wednesday wanted was her dorm mom hearing Enid scream "Hickeys" 

"ARE YOU HOOKING UP WITH SOMEONE?"

"Do I really seem like the type to 'hook up'?" Wednesday questioned, raising an eyebrow and looking at Enid.

"Explain right now, or I call everyone in my contacts asking if you've hooked up with them."

Wednesday groaned and slammed her face into her pillow. "Xavier and-"

"XAVIER?!" Enid eyes widened to the size of plates. "YOU'VE BEEN HOOKING UP WITH XAVIER?!" 

"As I was saying, Xavier I and simpl-"

"No, Xavier would never agree to hook up with you, he's to nice, and I had to force him to be friends with you after what you did to him."

Wednesday heart skipped a beat. "You what?" 

Enid's eyes widened. "Oh fuck, I wasn't supposed to say anything, shit, pretend I never mentioned it!" She squeaked. 

"You- you forced him?" Wednesday questioned, her bottom lip quivering. Fuck, she was not about to cry over something as stupid as thing, and definitely not in front of another person.

"Wednesday, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, and if you two actually have something going on, I'm sure his feelings are real-"

"What feelings? What fucking feelings? We've been fucking as friends for crying out loud!" Wednesday was only angry now, any thoughts of sadness completely erased from her mind. "I can't believe I let him fuck me! Jesus Christ! I knew he was supposed to hate me after last year! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!" She cried, slamming her face into her pillow. 

"So you two have friends with benefits going on?"

"Oh fuck no, not anymore!" 

"No, Wednesday you can't just-"

"I can't what Enid? I can't protect my feelings? As much as everyone seems to believe it, Xavier included apparently, I am not some heartless monster. I refuse to do this with him if he hates me!"

"He doesn't hate you."

"And I don't believe you." 

 Wednesday sniffled. This was the second time she's cried in the past 12 hours. This wasn't like her. 

"Oh fuck Wednesday, no, don't cry."

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him, I really thought h-he was the h-hyde-e" She burst into tears, shoving her face in the pillow. Enid scurried over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I know, trust me, I know. But you did hurt him, on purpose or not. He had the right to not be your friend, and it only took a little shove to get him to realize you two should be friends."

"H-he hates me!!" 

"No Wednesday, if he hated you then why does he spend so much time with you? Why does he draw you if he hates you so much? He doesn't hate you Wednesday."

"You forced him, Enid. When you have to force someone to like another person, usually it isn't a healthy friendship. I knew it was stupid to get involved with him, but I did it anyways, I was selfish."

"Wednesday, sort this out with him tomorrow, I promise you two will work something out, you always do."

"Enid, it IS tomorrow."

Oh fuck, that's right. Wednesday didn't come back to their dorm till almost 9:00 am.  

"Well then, talk to him today."

Wednesday nodded gently and sniffed, curling up. "I think I'm going to skip classes today. I'm not sure I'll make it the full day without murdering someone."

"Now that wouldn't be good, would it?" Enid patted her shoulder.

"Our ideas of 'good' are very different." 

"Alright, well I have to go to class, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, and get some rest so you can talk with Xavier later." 

"I never do stupid things."

"Agree to disagree." Enid sighed, before grabbing her bag and going towards the door. "Bye, love you! Don't fuck with anything till I'm back!" 

"Of course. Goodbye, Enid."

"BYE!" 

And she shut the door.

Friends with benefits? Why would he agree if he never wanted to be friends?

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

And we begin a conflict. 

Wasn't expecting that now were you?

You probably were. 

Anyways, comment thoughts and don't forget to vote for the next story idea by checking out the 8th page! 

Luv ya!

-Em <3