𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚍

Wednesday had a vision...and a sexual one at that.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. 

Wednesday didn't understand peoples addiction to sex. What could possibly be so wonderful about have another human inside you? She couldn't even stand handshakes, and she was supposed to let another person inside her? And for reproduction? 

Sounds like one big fat overrated activity. 

Her parents were constantly on top of each other, making sex even less appealing. Jesus, she prayed she never got into their situation. 

But boy was she on that road. She silently wished for Xavier to love her as much as she loved him. As much as her parents loved each other. 

But she knew it was going to happen. Remember, he was supposed to hate her. 

⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. 

School was a long and boring activity, dragging long and wasting Wednesday's precious time. She already knew everything anyways.

Time she could be spending on her novel. Or maybe on her fencing skills. Not that those needed smuch work. Or spending time with Xavier. 

Yuck, she was mush.

As the teacher droned on and on about some math she was sure she had learned in 4th grade, Wednesday shot a glance at Xavier from across the room. She wasn't expecting him to already be staring at her. He glanced away the moment he realized she had seen.

Why was he looking at her?

She sat there for the rest of class, thinking of every possible reason he could have been staring at her. She had no conclusion at the end though, so she assumed he was simply daydreaming in her direction. Yes, she was sure that was it.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. 

Enid had her obnoxious Taylor Swift music playing in the background, much to Wednesday's dismay. How was she expected to get any work done with "Anti-hero" playing in the background?

She silently prayed Enid would turn it off. Newsflash, she didn't. So Wednesday sat there, making no move to even try to get anything done, listening to Enid and Thing gossip over the schools most recent break-up, while painting each other's nails. 

Giving up on the hope of ever getting anything done, Wednesday removed her page from her typewriter, placing it in the box with the rest of her story. She got up, walked over to the colorful side of the room and silently turned off the music.

"Hey!"

"I can stand your gossip. I can stand your music, but for the love of god, not at the same time."

Enid seemed to think this over, before nodding and saying, "Fair enough." Before returning to her conversation with thing. 

Wednesday ended up reading "It" to pass the time. Xavier had recommended it to her, and although she found nothing scary about clowns other than the overuse of color, she agreed to read it. For him. But she didn't tell him that. He didn't need to know.

At around 9 o'clock, Enid and Wednesday began getting ready for bed, getting into clothes suitable for sleep, and brushing her teeth. She wished her roommate "Terrible Nightmares," and telling her the bed bugs were coming for her, and settled back into her bed, getting into her corpse-like-position before drifting away.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°.  

Wednesday was not expecting to have a vision...in her sleep. That was Xavier's thing. But Wednesday didn't dream, so it had to be a vision.

Wednesday was spread out on her bed. The lighting in the room was dim, but you could make out the lack of clothing on her body.

"Christ, you're so hot." A guys voice spoke. Xavier's.

Wednesday let out a small moan at his words. He was settled between her legs, his face so close to her core. Inches away.

"Make that noise again."  He muttered against the skin of her thigh. She moaned again. "Good girl." He slowly led soft kisses up her thigh, coming to hover directly over her core. She let out a frustrated groan, grabbing at his hair in an attempt to make him move. 

"Patience, love."  He sighed, before leaning down and placing a kiss on her clit, leading her to gasp.

"More...pleaseee." She pleaded. He slowly reached down and-

Wednesday woke with a shock. What the actual fuck had she just witnessed. She was going insane. After about ten minutes of pure panic and chaos, she finally skipped to one thought.

Why was her underwear sticky?

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. ⋆˚✿˖°. 

Vision smut?

Is that a thing? 

Can't really say the smut started, but I guess it did? Maybe?

Lol, luv ya,

-Em <3