𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜

In which Wednesday goes to talk to Xavier.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

After Wednesday had gotten a tad to much rest, due to sitting in bed and sulking all day, Enid finally forced the girl to go talk to Xavier. 

And boy, she was NOT happy about it.

She groaned and rolled out of bed, smashing herself into the floor as she fell. Thing signed "Idiot" to Enid, and Wednesday didn't have the energy to yell at him.

She placed her phone into her pocket before storming to the door.

"I'll get you back for this, Sinclair."

Enid simply smiled and nodded.

Wednesday left and slammed the door shut behind her.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

Wednesday arrived at Xavier's room. She was currently standing in front of the door, contemplating whether she actually wanted to talk to him. Not like she had a choice, so she knocked three times on the door. She could hear some shifting inside and then footsteps coming to the door.

"Oh, hey Wednes-"

"We need to talk." 

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Did I do something?"

Wednesday refused to answer that, simply nodding at the bed and saying, "Sit."

So he did.

"I don't think that we should still be doing...that stuff."

"Oh." He looked genuinely upset, his eyes casting downwards before coming back up to meet hers. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Xavier, that's not even close to the problem here." 

"Then what is it?"

Wednesday took a small breath before beginning. "You're supposed to hate me after last year. You're supposed to despise me. We shouldn't even be friends after last year, let alone friends who have sex."

"Wednesday, I already told you that I. Don't. Care." He said, looking her dead in the eyes. She wished he wouldn't. "That's all over, you made a mistake just like everyone else. And I forgave you. If this is the only reason you're ending our friendship or whatever, just stop."

"Enid told me she had to force you to be my friend afterwards." Xavier sighed and covered his face with his hands.

"Nes, she didn't force me. I just needed a minute to realize that you simply made a mistake. She just happened to be there during that minute. Wednesday, I would never have become friends with you if I didn't want to."

"She- She said that I should end this before one of us gets hurt." Did Enid even ever say that? Was Wednesday using Enid as a way to express her own words? If she was being honest, she already forgot half the stuff Enid had said. 

"If that's what you want, have at it. But if you're basing this off something Enid said, without any actual thought, just stop." 

"I don't know." Wednesday sniffled. There was no way in hell she was crying again. 

"Oh shit," Xavier groaned, quickly getting up and walking to the place that Wednesday had curled into a ball. "Oh fuck, no, don't cry. Hey, if I said anything that made you cry I'm sorry." 

"Xavier, stop. You can't comfort me," She sniffled again, standing up. Her legs felt weak. "We have ended the friends with benefits, you are no longer allowed to touch me."

"Wednesday, you actually want to end it?"

"Of course I want to end it! Did that really seem like a Wednesday thing to do?! Of course not! And if Enid already found out, so can everyone else! You wanna ruin my reputation, Thorpe? This is the way to go!" Wednesday wondered how she had gone from crying to angry in less than a minute. 

Xavier rolled his eyes. "Nice to know I'm an embarrassment, Addams."

"You're not a fucking embarrassment! Stop putting words in my mouth! I just don't need people knowing I've gone soft!" 

"Wednesday, what we have going on has nothing to do with being soft."

"No it doesn't, but guess what does! The fact that I'm fucking falling for you and I have been! And the fact that we're fucking as friends doesn't really help the fact, now does it, Thorpe?!"

And with that, Wednesday ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her before running down and back to her dorm. She reached her dorm out of breath, quickly unlocking it before storming inside. Enid was out with Ajax for the night, giving Wednesday free rein to curl up and cry on her bed for the next hour and a half.

And that is exactly what she did.

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

I have nothing to say. Lol, this was more on the shorter side. But I couldn't think of a way to have them keep arguing without bringing her feelings up, and I wanted that to be her "Storm out moment" type thing.

Idk.

Comment you're thoughts, and go vote for the next story on page 8 if you haven't already! <33

Luv ya, 

-Em <3