I Guess They Know Now, Huh?

I got tired of trying to find fonts for the titles.

The Nightshades discover them

Only 4 more chapters after this one!

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

Wednesday followed Xavier around more than usual lately, and this didn't go unnoticed by anyone. She was like a little puppy, going with him to places. 

One of those places happened to be a Nightshade party. 

Everyone was sitting around, discussing schoolwork and gossiping when Wednesday came over and whispered something in Xavier's ear. Xavier look up at her, brow furrowed before saying "Yeah, I guess." 

At that, Wednesday got up and bounded across the room, exiting the library. 

Everyone looked confused but let it slide. Wednesday came back 20 minutes later with one of Xavier's hoodies wrapped around her small body. 

She looked about to drown.

She came over and sat on his lap, to everyone's surprise. 

Wednesday looked so burnt out and tired he shook his head at the people opening their mouths to ask questions. 

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

The next morning, Wednesday woke up in Xavier's hoodie, laying in her bed. 

"Wednesday FrEAKING ADDAMS!" Enid screeched. 

Wednesday raised an eyebrow.

"I THOUGHT YOU AND XAVIER ENDED YOUR THING!?"

"We did."

"Than what the fuck was that last night!?"

Wednesday rolled over to get a clear view of her roommates face.

"Enid, we ended friends with benefits. We entered a relationship. End of story."

"Nuh uh, not eNd oF sToRy," she mocked, making her hands move as though they were talking. "Yoko owes me 20 bucks!" She cried, making her way to the door. "And by the way, I want details when I'm back." She hissed. 

And shut the door.

Wednesday sighed, flopping over. Now all the nightshades would know, if they didn't already, and it would be on Enid's blog. She really sucked at keeping the relationship a secret. She wondered if Xavier would be mad at her. 

She would practically die if the reason for their break up was her stupidity.

So she exited the dorm and made her way to Xavier's room.

"Oh, Wednesday hi!"

"Xavier." She said with a nod. He made a motion to welcome her inside, which she accepted. "I'm sorry."

"What?" 

She hadn't expected confusion. Anger maybe, disappointment. But not confusion.

"I'm sorry, last night. I shouldn't have done it, now everyone's gonna know." She curled up.

"Honey, you think I'm upset with you?" 

"Yeah."

He wrapped her in his arms. "Love, you're the one who wanted to keep quiet about this whole thing. Sure, I was a little shocked, but I would never be mad at you!" 

"Really?"

"Really! Now everyone knows to keep their hands off my girl." He said, scrunching her nose. 

"I'm sorry."

"I just said you're all good, love."

"No, I'm sorry for not letting us go public at the beginning of the relationship."

"Love, you don't understand. I don't care, as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.⋆˚✿˖°.

Really short chapter, but I'm really tired and I haven't had much time to write.

I already started the next book! It will come out the day after this story ends, so in less than 7 days!

I'm excited, I'm getting bored of this storyline already!

Luv ya,

-Em <3