No more chances

Being apart of the band was hard, traveling, rehearsing, getting no sleep. But the most difficult of it all was having to be apart of a band where you ex is.

Tom Kaulitz was your ex.

He had cheated on you in the past and regretted ever so much after what had happened. He begged and apologized for your validation but you ignored him every time. There was no way you're go back to him after he had cheated on you with girls that were one night stands.

The other band members knew what had happened between you guys. Interviews wanted information about the break up but everyone lied saying it was a mutual agreement. You were hopeless. You were hurt.

Months had already passed and you've never been better. You and Bill wrote a song based on what had happened and how you felt. It helped a lot when writing the song as well as singing it. During those months you and Bill had developed a relationship as well.

Bill felt bad about telling his brother that he was dating his ex girlfriend, but you were perfect. He didn't understand how could he could cheat on you when you were the whole package.

Years passed and you and Bill were still in love. Breaking the news to the members wasn't as bad as you thought but Tom was the one who was most hurt.

...

"Should we tell them today?" Bill asked.

This is your last performance and you were performing the song you wrote about Tom.

"I think so." You sighed before going onto the stage.

It starts with Gustav playing the drums, then to Georg playing bass, and then Tom who is playing quietly as it's apart of the song.

You and Bill sung the song beautifully as the crowd was amazed by the vocals. After the show ended and everyone was back in the hotel room you guys decided to tell them.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell us." Georg said whilst crossing his arms.

"Well" Bill gulped. He took his hand into yours and you watched as Tom's eyes grew in disbelief.

"Me and Y/n have been going out for the past two weeks and felt it was time to tell you guys." Bill watched the reactions of everyone knowing who would be the most hurt of them all.

Tom looked at the ground, clamming his hands into fists and got up. "Congrats." He mumbled before leaving the room.

You admit you felt bad, but he was the one who cheated in the first place and now he regrets it more than ever.

...

Today, you and Bill had to tell everyone that you two were engaged. Bill had proposed to you on the night of your tenth anniversary. With a wonder dinner, rose petals, and the perfect view of paris.

You were in awe as Bill got onto one knee and said the words "Will you marry me?" With the biggest grin on his face. You cried obviously while saying yes.

Bill was in charge of calling people in order to get everything ready and set up. The cooks, decorators, DJ, and etc. You were busy making invitations for all of your families and friends. You wrote to Gustav and Georg but writing for Tom was hard.

He hadn't dated since the night you told everyone about you and Bill, but he was still family to Bill so inviting him was ideal.

Dear Tom,

You are invited! Join me and Bill as we celebrate and officially become one with each other. We hope this invite finds you well and that you make it to the wedding. We will be expecting you.

From, Y/n

Tom gripped the letter tightly whilst sighing smelling your perfume on the thin paper. He set it on the table before laying back in his chair. Memories of you two flooded his head, going on weird dates, spending the night together cooking or watching a movie, going shopping, getting food, and performing. All of it to him was a blessing which he took for granted. He never wanted to cheat but he did it anyways.

He didn't know why he did it. Was it the lack of affection? No, you gave him the world. Was it that he war bored? No, you guys always did something new when you had the chance. So why did he cheat? He didn't know himself but he did it.

Kissing the girl with the thought of you running in his mind. He wondered what you were doing while he was giving another girl his attention. Were you waiting for him? Were you watching a movie by yourself? Did you make dinner for him so when he came home he didn't have to worry about starving? He wanted to stop but his body didn't.

Gripping the girls waist tightly and smelling her cheap perfume which wasn't even close to yours. She was a slut and you were wife material.

So why did he cheat?

Coming home that night he felt awful. He didn't know what to do with himself. How was he going to face you after getting with another girl? His anxiety was through the roof. He sat on the sofa you two went shopping for together. You two slept on the coach by accident and didn't realize until the manager had to wake both of you up. That's why you choose the coach.

Your scent was near. It was everywhere. The smell of you was like oxygen. He felt suffocated by you.

"Tom? When did you get home?" You smiled while drying your hair with a towel.

You sat down next to him and he flinched. "Hey, what's wrong?" You were concerned with why Tom was acting that way.

He couldn't even look into your eyes and say "Nothing." He was guilty and he knew it. His lips were dry and chapped, his neck had a hickey on the opposite side of where you couldn't see. He knew he couldn't keep this in for long.

"I..cheated." He mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I cheated Y/n, I'm so sorry." He cried.

You were appalled. The words that came out of his mouth felt like knifes constantly stabbing your heart.

The thought of him with another woman made your heart clench tight.

Tears rolled down your face onto the sofa.

Your lips parted as you were about to say something but nothing came out.

"I didn't mean to I swear! I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He sobbed while holding himself to keep comfort.

You straightened your back.

"No, you don't get to cry. You knew what you were doing and yet you still did it. The audacity that you have to even walk back into this place and sit here like nothing is beyond me. Pack your shit and leave. I don't even want to be near you again." You said getting up and leaving to what used to your shared room with Tom.

...

"We are gathered together here to witness a beautiful blessing between Y/n and Bill." The preist had stated.

"Bill, do you take Y/n to be your forever significant other?"

He smiled. "I do."

"Y/n do you faithfully take Bill to take care of you forever?"

You blushed. "I do."

"You made now kiss to officiate."

Bill grabbed you by the waist and dipped you before kissing you for the millionth time you two were together.

Everyone cheered. Some cried. While one was in regret and felt lost.

Tom knew, he had no more chances.