Birthday special

Today marks September 1st also known as the twins birthday, every year you and the twins as long as the rest of the group would throw this huge party. This year seemed different though, the guys wanted it to keep it simple for their 18th birthday considering it's a big change in their life.

Getting gifts for them was easy but surprising them was hard, all the times you've had a secret birthday party they knew right away. You didn't know how or when but they just knew.

Surely enough you gave up on giving them a surprise birthday party and just threw one. Gustav and George would help you always even if they were busy, they knew exactly what to get them and make sure it was a fun time for you.

The birthday cake that you got said "Finally legal" Which made you laugh a bit in the store. Gustav was hanging up balloons while George was taping the streamers.

"Hey Y/n you think this looks even enough?" George asked while holding up the banner.

"Hm, a little more to the left and up a bit, that would be good" You giggled while placing the cake on the table.

George smiled at you before obeying your directions, that's until you both heard a loud pop in the living room.

"Sorry." Gustav said holding a deflated balloon.

You both just smiled at him, then went back to decorating.

About 30 minutes later you guys had already finished on the whole set up, it looked great.

The twins should've been showing up any minute now, they said they were heading back soon after going to their parents house for their own party.

You were very excited to see them, as well as let them have the best birthday even if you said that for the last 13 birthday's.

Soon enough there was a noise at the door and the door knob was turning, you quickly put your party hat on and confetti canons ready.

As soon as that door opened you saw them and blasted the canons before yelling "Happy birthday!"

Their eyes widened with excitement and then they later smiled which turned into laughter. Right as the confetti cleared Tom ran straight to you and hugged you before picking you up and spinning you around.

"Happy birthday." You whispered in his ear after he put you down.

"Thank you." He whispered back.

"Move it's my turn." Bill scoffed before playing pushing Tom.

Embracing in a hug Bill squeezed you close, before pulling away.

"Thank you." He smiled

"You're welcome" You smiled back.

"Party time!" Tom cheered before holding up two bottles of vodka.

Your eyes widened on the bottles considering that you don't drink, better yet you didn't know how they got those bottles so quickly.

Before your eyes were 4 shot glasses already out in front of you. Each filled to the brim with the liquor. You nervously played with the hands while looking at it.

"Y/n you don't have to drink it if you're not comfortable." George said whilst looking at you.

You shook your head no.

"I'm not a pussy." You huffed before downing the glass.

The liquor burned your throat for a second leaving a sour taste.

Your face was in disgust before you opened your eyes to everyone just staring at you.

"I didn't know you had it in you Y/n" Tom said placing his hand on your thigh.

You just laughed.

...

After a bottle and a half everyone was already passed out but you and Tom. You two decided to talk in the living room before going to bed.

You were resting your head on his shoulder while he was stroking your hair.

"You know, out of all the birthdays, this one is my favorite." Tom laughed.

Confused your asked, "How come?"

"Because we get to do this." He said bringing your face to see his.

His eyes looked sleepy yet he was still awake just to talk to you. You smiled softly at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." You giggled.

"I'll always enjoy my birthday if it's with you." He said as he was inches away from your face.

You could smell the liquor on him, and his hot breathe hitting against your face.

If it were anyone else it'd be gross, but coming from Tom you loved it.

Closing the space between you two your lips finally locked with turned into a passionate make-out, his hands found its place on your waist perfectly hugging you.

Pulling away you two looked into both of your eyes.

"I love you." He said seriously.

"I love you more." You found back.

"I love you first." He argued.

happy birthday to the twins :)