Tokyo drift

Moving to Japan after your mother had passed was the hardest thing for you. Being in a new environment. Meeting people you never knew. It was all a new experience for you that you weren't ready for.

Your dad worked a good job in order to keep a roof over both of you. And you were grateful for that but he was never there for you like your mom was. You were able to tell her things about what was happening to you or how you felt because you knew she'd understand.

As cute as your uniform was, you were terrified of how people would think of you. Before entering you sighed saying a prayer in hopes someone would hear it. Walking in you saw a room full of people and you were about to sit down till the teacher said something.

"Nuh uh, come up here." She said adjusting her glasses.

"You're new so you need to introduce yourself first." She smiled as she watched you walk back up to the front.

Biting your lip you stood near the teacher before looking up, your eyes met with a group of people in the back. They didn't look Japanese nor did they look like they didn't fit in. You swallowed your dry throat before stating your name.

"Um my name is Y/n I moved from America." You dryly said before cringing.

Just saying your name made you want to gag.

"Well we hope that you have a good time and make yourself comfortable." She smiled warmly.

Nodding your head at her you walked back down the seat you originally picked, but before you could sit a pair of heels came into the seat.

"Sorry, this seat is taken." You heard a girl's voice.

Looking up you saw a girl with dark long hair and she looked Japanese form what you saw. She had very bright rosy cheeks from the blush she was wearing. Her eyes were dark and she had a smirk on her face as she had her arms crossed.

"It was open when I got here." You said tilting your head at her.

Her smiled dropped before she knew she didn't have anything to say back. You heard a chuckle come from behind her.

"Come on Yuna let her sit." He said.

Looking behind her you saw a guy with cornrows and a lip piercing. He had dark eyes as well, sitting beside him was another guy who looked sort of like him but with black and white dreads and an eyebrow piercing.

She girl scoffed before taking her feet down from your seat. Taking your jacket you wiped it before sitting down.

...

Walking out of the entrance you saw the same group of guys as well as the girl you had a brawl with earlier. You wanted to turn around and walk the other direction you pressed your lips together before taking a step.

Coming close to them you saw them looking at you.

"Hey, new girl." You heard someone call out.

Looking up you saw the guy with dreadlocks call out to you. You were nervous at first but you decided to walk up towards them anyways. The guy who stood up for you had his arm around Yuna.

"Are you doing anything?" He asked you once more. He said stepping closer to you.

Dreadlocks was way taller in person than you had expected. He was basically towering you from how tall he was. Smirking down at you he looked at your lips and then your eyes.

You knew you had a choice but you didn't know whether or not you were willing to take that risk. Looking at cornrows he had his eyes all over you waiting for your answer.

Going back to dreadlocks you nodded your head before cornrows took his arm off of Yuna and picked you up throwing you over his shoulder. You saw that Yuna was pissed and was biting the inside of her cheek.

As he dropped you he made sure you landed safely and opened a car door. You looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"Get in." He demanded.

You were a little taken back from his statement but you got in anyways. The car was with a V12 engine. The body was black and from the look of it, it looked like a hellcat.

Making his way for the other side he opened the door and sat down.

"My name is Tom by the way." He smirked at you.

You'd never thought that would be his name from how he looked.

"So where are we going." You asked.

"Drift race." He smirked before starting the car.

iykyk