Friends with benefits - 2

"Did you like what you saw?" You heard from behind. Knowing exactly who it was you didn't turn around at all.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You replied back not opening your eyes at all.

"Hey, cmon now. Look at me." He said grabbing your chin to make you look at him.

Finally opening your eyes you were face to face with some dark hazel eyes. You were correct who it was as well, it was Tom.

"If you want some of me you can say it." He added on not taking his hand off of your face.

Taking your hand you brushed his off of your face, before clearing your throat.

"Look, I'm not interested." You stated before standing up and getting ready to walk away.

Before you could even take a step Tom put his hand on your arm.

"Woah woah woah. Hang on. At least let me get your number." He pleaded hoping you'd say yes.

"Nope." You smirked before taking his hand off of you again.

He followed you once more.

"I won't be weird I swear. Let me take you on a date okay? No funny business." And he looked serious as well as if he really wanted you to say yes to him.

You really didn't want to give in and you knew how it would end if you did. But during the moment you made the stupid decision anyways.

"Fine. Saturday. Six o'clock." You blushed at him.

His eyes lighted up before putting his hands in a praying motion.

"Trust me, you won't regret it." He said.

You put your address and number in his phone so he wouldn't forget. And with that he turned on his heel and left.

Little did you know you'd regret it.

...

Saturday approached quicker than usual and you were finally ready before six. After touching up on your lips you heard the door dell ring.

Running down the stairs the almost fell but caught yourself, taking a deep breath you opened the door and was faced yet again with Tom.

"Wow." He said looking you up and down.

"You look amazing." He smiled.

"Thank you." You blushed as you sucked on your lip.

...

Sitting down at the table you and Tom were sitting across from each other. He had taken you to this local restaurant that he knew of. It was a cute little diner that was family owned.

"Is this a good place?" He asked while eating.

You nodded before taking another bite, you felt comfortable considering it was your first date. To be honest it was very nerve racking, you were with the most popular guy maybe even person in your school. You hoped no one from school saw the two of you together.

The date went okay, not the most exciting as you had anticipated but it wasn't the worse out in the world. He was very polite and made sure you were comfortable where you were. He didn't push you with questions or about your personal life but just pointed things out that he saw or thought of something.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked.

You both were now sitting on a bench in the middle of a park. It was a very well known park considering how empty it was, then again it was pretty spacious. He sat very close to you but didn't get too much in your space.

He took your hand into his and rested it between the both of you. His hand felt warm to touch and it was soft as you expected.

"I really like you Y/n." He said moving closer to you.

He took his other hand to make you face him, you were red to the face and was too embarrassed to even look at him.

"I know it seems soon but maybe when we go on more dates we can become a couple." He smiled cockily at the thought.

You smiled back at him and nodded.

"Maybe." You replied.

He leaned in and kissed you.

Feelings his warm lips on your cold ones felt soothing and comforting. You didn't want it to end at all.

...

Once he dropped you off home he kissed you again and watched as you walked into your house and closed the door.

As soon as that door closed you squealed with happiness and bounced up and down. On Monday you were going to see him again at school and were nothing but excited.

...

Walking through the school doors you decided to dress up a bit differently for him. You weren't in your normal zip up and baggy jeans but instead shorts and a zip up.

As you were walking up the stairs you heard giggling. You rolled your eyes before stepping up the steps and seeing the mysterious couple at the stair ledge.

But once you walked up you were faced with Tom holding another girl by the waist. His face was practically consuming the poor girl.

Your heart dropped.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER