Tokyo drift - 2

Backing out of the parking lot you guys headed for the highway as three other cars followed behind. The other twin and Yuma were in the car behind as the other two guys were in their cars.

"So what made you decide to join us?" He asked not taking his eyes off the road.

You played with the fingers on your lap trying to think of an answer.

"I don't have anything better to do." Which was a half ass answer but you really didn't other than your homework.

"I hope you know what you're doing." He smirked taking his eyes off to look at you.

He had these dark eyes that just made you shiver but in a good way. But he kept his eyes on you still driving and pressing on the gas petal.

Starting to smile you smiled back at him as he sped up on the highway making sure to not hit any cars on the way. After staring at you he looked back onto the road and exited off the highway and driving down to this big lot filled with cars and people.

Looking out the window there were girls dressed in mini skirts and tiny tops. Staring down at your lap you were in your school skirt and white button up. Parking into this spot in the middle Tom got out of the car and you followed.

The others parked around you and they started getting out too, they headed towards you guys.

"Have you ever been to a drift race?" The other twin asked as he crossed his arms.

Looking up at him you shook your head. You've never seen a drift race before nor been surrounded by this many people either.

"My name is Bill by the way." He said placing an arm around you.

You smiled at him as you took your hand and held his hand that was resting on your shoulder. Yuna took this opportunity and ran straight to Tom taking his arm and placing it around her waist. But Tom was too busy eyeing Bill and his little move.

Everyone was looking at your group and your cars as well. You were confused on why they were looking at all.

"We're well known for winning a ton a racing by the way, if you were wondering why people are staring." Bill whispered into your ear as he was reading your mind.

You played with the hem of your skirt, you hated the attention and the dirty looks the girls were giving you too.

"Hey let's give her a make over." One of the two girls said coming up to you.

You were hesitant at first but these girls looked trustable with their pink and blue highlights, thick liner, and cheetah print skirts.

They gave you this short blue mini skirt that pleaded at the end and a black cropped long sleeve skirt with a low V cut and a pair of black heels that weren't too high. These wasn't usually your type of style but you went with it as long as you weren't walking far.

As you stepped out of Bill's car that you changed in everyone was looking at you in awe. Bill came up to you and placed both his hands on your hips.

"You look hot." He said biting his lip and whispering in your ear.

You blushed and giggled at his statement as you see Tom in the back absolutely furious as Yuna is trying to grab his attention.

Tom licked his lips before storming towards you and Bill.

Without a second he took you off from Bill and dragged you to his car. Yuma was standing where the passenger seat was just watching as Tom pulled you away.

She was furious now at the scene from what she's seeing.

"Tommy boo what are you doing." She said stopping in front of him placing a hand on his chest.

"I thought you only wanted me." She pouted.

"I didn't need you or want you, you threw yourself on to me." He grunted.

Pushing her aside he continued to drag you to the other side and open the door just to place you in the seat and closed it.

Walking to the other side he opened the door and sat down himself. Right as he closed the door he placed his hand over his mouth and stared in front of him.

Placing a hand on the steering wheel he looked at you. "Where are we going." You asked.

"On a race." He said before backing out and going onto the empty spot next to this other car.

It was a sport car from the looks of it and the window rolled down right as you pulled up to it.

In the passenger seat was Bill.

i can't keep continuing so there's gonna be other parts 🙏🏻