Friends with benefits

Your school life was just the typical generic school life that almost everyone experiences. You went to class, went home, studied, went to sleep and repeated. There was nothing fun about your school expect the drama you hear around.

Only one person in your school had made this school year different for everyone, and it was Tom Kaulitz. He was one of the most popular yet a dickhead amongst everyone. Every girl dreamed of getting with him which it was easy since he didn't mind the attention.

Not you though. You didn't care enough to be apart of it. Yes, you thought about Tom and how he was very attractive but you were never go after him. Tom to you seemed like the person to fuck up your life and do it seemingly without any remorse or regret.

And with that, he did just the exact thing.

...

Your free period was the best time of the day, it was in the middle which sucked but you couldn't complain much. You always either sat in the hallway where your next class is or on the little ledges of where the staircases were. You didn't mind being alone but it sucked that you didn't have anyone to talk to, or go out with.

Since middle school you've closed yourself off from the world and just focused on you and your schoolwork. Nobody knew who you were but you didn't care. Teachers were fond of you thought since you were so quiet. The only problem was that it was Valentine's day and everyone had a girlfriend or boyfriend.

You've never dated before and you were kind of embarrassed to admit it since you were in high school. But you were in no rush to want a relationship anyways, just the thought of spending your life with someone you don't know is something you can't wrap your head around.

Seeing everyone with their partners made you felt even more alone than ever, even if you didn't care at all. Walking into the stair case you wanted to sit at was already occupied by a certain person.

"Babe stop! We're gonna get caught." It was some girl that had said that in a very high pitch.

"Shhh." You heard a guy say.

You walked up to see it was Tom and some random girl you've never seen. Your eyes widened at the sight of him gripping her ass tightly and her arms wrapped around his neck.

They both stopped to stare at you but you already ran off out of the embarrassment you felt. Not that you felt embarrassed but you felt embarrassed for them. Doing that in school is crazy.

You just headed out to the front of the school where the benches are. You sighed as you sat down and looked at the school field, and saw the cheerleaders and football jocks.

Cheerleading was something you did before but no one really noticed you, they only noticed the blonde girls with the 20 inch waist and slimmed legs. You were tired of trying to get noticed so you quit without anyone realizing.

Closing your eyes for a bit you felt the breeze of the the wind that went passed you. Wishing the moment could last for the rest of the day you only had thirty five minutes left of this period. But you felt a tap on your shoulder.

whoops this took longer than expected but most of these are now becoming two parts and it's pissing me off