Sleepover

Having sleepovers with the guys were a natural thing to do with each other, especially when touring. The guys would always joke around and tease each other until it was daylight outside. Making snacks, picking movies, or dressing up in each other's clothes were a normal habit between everyone.

"I can't believe you for getting us kicked out." You grunted whilst pushing the shopping cart.

"It was Tom's fault!" Bill protested.

Tom had been hitting everyone with a toy sword until Bill got fed up with it and starting yelling at him.

"I swear you two are like little children." You sighed while putting everything in the trunk.

"At least we got everything before the workers got to
us." Georg laughed as he got into the driver seat.

You guys got a bunch of snacks and matching pajamas with little bears on them. You and Bill thought it would be the best idea to wear them with each other.

Tom got Skittles, Georg got toilet paper, Bill got his Froot Loops, and Gustav was just happy to be there.

You were in the passenger seat because you couldn't stand the others. Tom was pouting in the back after you had scolded him,

Making it back to the hotel room you guys set up everything. Bill started putting on different songs till
Britney Spears came on. He started to dance a bit and watched as you were making the beds.

He took your hand and started spinning you around. You laughed as he dipped you dramatically and standing you back up. Everyone was either smiling or laughing as well as trying to dance.

Tom took your arm and pulled you away from Bill. "It's my turn now." He whispered into your ear while grinned.

You lifted an eyebrow in confusion, you didn't know what Tom was going to do. He held you by the waist and started moving your hips with his in sync.

Everyone just watched in annoyance as Tom always feels left out whenever you're talking or doing something with someone else. Once everything settled down it was time for the matching pajamas. You and Bill were the most excited to wear them while the others weren't so happy.

They looked adorable though, Gustav put on the hoodie that came with the onesie. Georg had his arms crossed the whole time in embarrassment. Tom was okay with it as long as no one teased him about how cute he looked.

It was time to finally put on a movie and get the food ready. Georg and Gustav had planned on making home made pizza while you, Tom, and Bill pick out a movie.

"What about this one?" You pointed your finger onto a horror movie called "Hell House". Bill used the remote buttons and read the description.

A woman wants to find out what happened to a group of film makers as they are planning to remake a abandoned hotel into a haunted attraction. She finds the woman who was the last one to survive in the group. Through out the process they had documented everything. From arriving, to hiring scarers, till death. She watches these films to find out the truth of what went down.

"Yeah we're not watching that." Tom shrieked while crossing his arms comforting himself.

"Come on, it sounds good." Bill protested before clicking on the movie.

Sooner or later everyone came to an agreement to watching the movie even though no body wanted to watch it but you and Bill.

Everyone sat next to each other cuddled up, you were in between Tom and Bill as the other were next to them. Tom leaned closer to you as the movie played a scene where two guys in the group were setting up clown puppets in the attic.

There were three clowns sitting in a row as the guy filming was talking to the guy setting them up. One of the clowns turned its head to face towards the guy setting them up.

Tom freaked and held your hand while putting his face in your shoulder. It was a bit scary so you held onto Tom as well, he smiled looking down at you as you snuggled into his chest as the others were holding each other and shivering.

The movie was coming to a close end and everyone was fast asleep except for you. Tom was fast asleep on your chest and hugging your waist. You decided to wake him up and bring him to his bed. Before you left you felt something tug on your shirt.

"Stay with me please." He begged with his eyes still closed. His raspy voice was barely heard but you still knew what he said.

You sighed before getting into the bed with him, he pulled you close and you were face to face with his chest.

The smell of him lingered in the your nose and you fell asleep instantly.

...

"Should we wake them up?" Georg asked.

"Nah." Bill giggled whilst taking a picture.

All three of them stood at the foot of the bed just watching you and Tom snuggle with each other.

these men changed my whole personality. My tiktok is just filled with edits of them. My wardrobe is the same as Tom's. My makeup, Bill's makeup. My music taste has changed too before of them. God why do these men have to be so perfect