Friends with benefits - 3

Your heart aches.

Your eyes teary.

You felt like ripping him apart and just watching as he decays at your degrading words.

But you just stand there.

Hopeless.

Weak.

You wanted to hurt him like he hurts you. Make him pay for the way he treated you. Believing he was a good person. That he was actually interested in you. Your blood was boiling at this point watching silently as he held that girl the same way he held you.

Did she know?

Did he care?

Was this some kind of joke?

You didn't care anymore nor did you have the will to care.

Turning on your heel you walked away wiping the tears off of your face.

Going on with your life like he never existed.

...

The last few days Tom has tried to contact you edging you into another date but you kept on ignoring him until you blocked him. You didn't care if he cared or not you just wanted him gone and away from you.

Sitting in your usual place you laid your head back against the wall and just listened at the silent as everyone was in class.

Not opening your eyes you heard footsteps approach you until they yanked you off the ledge.

Flickering your eyes open you furrowed your eyebrows ready to punch who ever just yanked you down.

But looking up you saw Tom.

Your eyes fired up with hatred as you stared back at him. You didn't want to say a word to him and pushed him away.

"Get the fuck off me." You snarled.

"Can you listen to me?" He pleaded.

You didn't want to hear any of it. You wanted to get away from him and leave him like he left you.

Even in the short amount of time you two had spent you still felt like your world has crushed itself.

"I don't want anything to do with you." You argued.

He released his grip a bit before looking at you with a pout.

You didn't care if he was hurt, you were hurting too.

...

Weeks pass and you had finally calmed down from the whole thing. You kept your head low from everyone in school not wanting to let anyone else hurt you like that.

There were times you walked passed Tom and could feel his eyes burning into your back. You knew he was looking at you. But you still didn't forgive him.

You sighed as you got outside to sit on the bleachers. You looked at the gloomy skies as the rain could start at any moment and you smelled it coming as well.

Being alone was hard too because you had no one to talk to about this. You didn't like being alone but you did at the same time. You didn't have to fake anything or keeping talking to them.

Trapped in your thoughts you started feeling water drop down on your head. You cursed under the breath ready to leave until you felt something cover your head.

Looking up it was an umbrella, you were confused till you looked to your side.

It was Tom once again.

"What do you want." You asked.

"Um, I'm sorry." He said shyly.

You scoffed.

"Yeah okay, I'm gonna go." You said.

You couldn't stand up due to him pulling you down onto his lap. Your cheeks heated at the feeling of him under you.

"If you think seducing me will make me forgive you, you better think again." You said crossing your arms.

"Look, I know I'm a prick. I know I fucked up, but I learned. I didn't feel the way I did with others girls when I was with you." He begged.

"So you basically came back to me because no other girl made you feel good?" You sarcastically said.

"No, I realized that I didn't want them, I wanted you." He was basically about to ball his eyes out.

"Please just...just listen to me, give me another chance." He begged.

You hesitated.

Then you spoke.

"No"