Pool day

While sunbathing on a hot day in Cali, the boys were out in the water splashing each other. You were unbothered by them since they weren't anywhere near you.

"You should come in the water."

Opening your eyes and lifting your sunglasses you turned to face Tom as he stood over you.

The water was running down his stomach carelessly while his swim shorts were lowered till you saw his V line.

"I rather not." You dryly said while putting your sunglasses back on and facing the sun.

Tom stood quiet for a bit before smirking.

"Okay then." He said as he began to get closer to you.

Lifting you up effortlessly he started walking towards the water.

"Put me down!" You yelled while trying to jump down.

"Nope" He said as his grip around you got tighter.

Before you knew it he had thrown you into the water like a rag doll and the cold water hit your body sending shivers down your spine. Everyone was laughing as you came to the surface.

Your expression was annoyed yet playful.

"Okay you got me there now give me a hand out of the water." You said raising your hand to get a hold of Tom.

Without a thought he took the offer and that's when you pulled him into the pool. Everyone started to laugh even harder including you.

Tom splashed the water on you and started to get out and you followed.

"Are you mad now?" You followed as he began sitting on a chair.

"No" He said folding his arms around his chest.

"Cmon you had it coming." You laughed while sitting at the end of the chair.

"Besides I'm not letting you do that to me, so call it even." You smiled.

"I'm gonna go inside and make some food." You got up while hitting his shoulder.

While walking you decided to put more sass in your walk which made Tom look even more.

The summer house was huge as it was but it didn't feel like the wealthy people's type of house. It was more comforting and had memories.

Opening the fridge you took out some turkey and ham followed by some cheese, lettuce and mayo. Uncovering the bread that was on the table you took a few slices and laid them out on a board.

Assembling the sandwiches you felt hands around your waist and lips on the back of your neck.

"Tom." You said as you knew who it was.

"Hm?" While he was still kissing your neck.

"What do you want." You asked before turning to face him.

"You know what I want." He said before lifting you onto the counter.

"Not here, they would walk in any moment." You whispered while pushing his hair back.

"I'll be quick I promise." He started to spread your legs and move your swim suit to the side.

Revealing your lower half he started to kiss your inner thigh gently. You moaned in the process.

You felt him smirk before moving closer to your vagina and he started to suck on your clit while making circular motions. You started to gasp a bit while trying to stay quiet but the way he moved you down there made you want to scream.

Removing his face from your lower half you pouted a bit before he pulled you closer to his crotch. He smiled while wiping his face and pulled his shorts down and his member springing out.

With no hesitation he stuffed you and you both moaned quietly. Your head buried in his shoulder while he was trying to fit it in.

The cold marble under you felt relieving because of how flustered and hot your body was, Tom began to push in and out of you slowly making both of your bodies squirm.

That's until he began to speed up the process and pumping into you harder and harder. You could feel him hitting your spot multiple times as he keeps going.

You felt yourself climaxing at any point and you began to grab wrap your arms around him as you were close to finishing, he got the memo and started to go faster.

"I'm so close" He whispered into your ear. His breath was heavy and lowered.

While grunting he started going faster and faster until he finally reached his climax as well as you get.

Out of breath he kissed your head and placed it on your shoulder. You smiled before getting off the counter and pulling your swim suit back up.

"Let's get back before they suspect anything." You giggled.

He smiled while following you.

As you got back outside holding the tray of sandwiches everyone quickly grabbed one.

While eating George said the following.

"Hey why is mine kinda salty?"

Tom bursted out laughing.

Gobble Gobble. Happy thanksgiving also sorry for the weird ending but it felt funny in the time being probably will delete it ☠️