Assassination

Working under the FBI you were a top A graded assassin. Everyone knew that you did your job well and quick because you didn't have much patience. You've had many different assignments from killing mafias to drug dealers. But you killed with a passion, you didn't kill just because you had to but because you believed that you had a reason to.

That mafia boss had killed his whole family as to betraying them in order to take over the mafia business only to get caught a month after.

The drug dealer was convicted of poisoning his clients in order to get their money and his drugs back. You worked undercover as a person in interest to catch him and eliminate him.

For the past weeks you hadn't have an assignment since you were top graded. There was nothing for you to do but sit around your office and spinning in your chair.

"Y/n the chef needs you." Your assistant called in.

You jumped up in excitement ready for your new job and pay. It's been so long that you didn't care what it was at this point that you just wanted to do something.  Closing your office door behind you, you headed straight to the elevator. Your heels clacking onto the floor as you took a step closer to your boss's office.

Taking a deep breathe you turned the handle and braced yourself with what she's putting you up with.

"Oh Y/n Im glad to see you." She smiled warmly.

As kind hearted as she is, you've seen her chew up a new client for letting the guy get away and basically sent him home with no place to live.

She was the first friend you made and your foster guardian after your parents put you up for adoption. She had been there for you since the very start and you'd do anything for her.

"Good news is that I have a job for you." She started.

"Bad news is, you're going to need a partner." She cooed before clasping her hands together.

Lifting an eyebrow you've never had a partner before let alone was paired up with anyone so why now?

"Listen, this guy is good. Probably as good as you." She teased.

She knew how to make your blood boil when it came to these type of things. Even if she was your guardian she still mocked you when she had the chance.

"Who is this guy?" You asked.

Instead of answering your question she handed you a folder printed "Graded B+" Which was close to a grade A.

Upon opening the folder you were blinded by a guy with cornrows and a lip piercing.

Reading the information you figured his name was "Tom Kaulitz". He has a twin. Was in a band. And a great actor (for charming people).

You snickered at the information, you thought this was  ridiculous. You didn't want to work with anyone else, you always worked better alone. But you couldn't deny he was a great looking person.

"Are you seriously pairing me up with this guy?" You grunted before closing the folder and plopping it onto her desk.

"Come on Y/n this is a good thing for you. It'll increase your communication skills and social interactions, since you never talk to anyone but me or your assistant."

She wasn't wrong, you didn't talk to anyone but them. No one caught your eye, you didn't date nor had liked anyone. For the sake of your heart.

"And when did you hire this guy?" You asked.

"This morning." She smiled

You almost choked.

"This morning?! Are you insane?" You shouted before stepping forward.

"Yes." She joked.

"What can I say, it even says it in the file he's a charmer. That's a good thing he has." She snorted.

"You two should be meeting me tomorrow morning, I expect you to be here on time." She asks.

She knew you'd make it on time, you always did.

You simply nodded your head before heading out the door.

...

The morning of you had already gotten ready and headed out of the door, you were anxious to see who this Tom guy was. Since he's going to be working with you, it might be a good thing for you.

Walking towards the door you could hear giggling from the other side. Did your boss have someone over? Well she didn't usually date let alone flirt. Opening the door you stumbled upon your boss and a guy flirting and holding each other.

Grossed out you turned your head to face the other way.

"Ahem." You spoke up.

"Oh!" She startled.

Quickly releasing from his grasp she fixed her skirt and shirt before making her way towards her chair.

"Y/n have you ever heard of knocking?" She asked.

"I thought this was a professional work space" You argued before turning your head to face her.

She didn't respond since she knew you were right.

Looking to your side you saw the guy. Seems to be the guy you were working with. He was just grinning the whole time.

"Well, this is your partner. Tom Kaulitz." She smiled.

Facing him now you see how tall he was and that he was basically towering you. You lifted an eyebrow as he smirking down at you before putting his hand out in front of you.

"Nice to meet you." He said.

Putting your arm out you took his hand in yours.

"Same to you." You stated.

He pulled your hand close to his mouth with the intention of kissing it but before he would you pulled away.

"No thanks." You sarcastically smiled.

He looked taken back.

You didn't know where his mouth has been, or done.

"Y/n always has her guard up so don't be offended." Your boss sighed.

"I'm sure I can make it go down by tonight." He jokingly said while looking at you.

You grunted.

This was going to be hell.

This is more of a fantasy type story but idk i wanted to try something different.