five.

Taehyung nervously sat on his bed, he hadn't slept the night as peacefully as he hoped to have. Although he now had the opportunity to sleep on an actual comfortable bed rather than a mattress on the floor, sleep still wasn't on his side.

And even though he felt empty inside as always, there were so many thoughts occupying his mind which began to get louder and faster. He was beyond worried about how his life would be now, how he would do what he usually did with a famous millionaire fiancé.

It's not like he wants me here, I can leave and do whatever I want. Taehyung told himself, biting on his thumb which was already chewed up and scabbing over due to how much he would hit the sides.

His eyes shot to his belongings which he hadn't unpacked at all. There wasn't much in there, he often wore the same clothes again and again since he rarely had the money to buy a new outfit.

I have to get out of here before I live some miserable life. Taehyung glanced at the window where he could see the sky that was brighter as morning hit. He stood up and made his way to the window but stopped when knocking was heard at his door.

He cursed under his breath and made his way over to the door, checking the time before doing so and realising that it was already 8 AM. When he opened the door, he was not expecting to see a random lady holding a broomstick.

"Morning Mr. Kim, I'm Mr. Jeon's maid, is it okay if I clean your room?" The woman politely asked the boy who slowly nodded, "Breakfast is ready for you by the way, sir is waiting for you downstairs."

"Okay." Taehyung answered and stepped out of the room, not bothering to freshen up since he was too used to leaving the house to do even more disgusting things.

Jeongguk looked up from his newspaper and merely turned his head towards Taehyung who came down the stairs silently. A judgmental gaze took over him when he realised that Taehyung hadn't even changed out of the clothes he was wearing from yesterday.

"Morning," Jeongguk monotonously greeted the boy who awkwardly sat down in front of him and fidgeted with his sleeves. Taehyung didn't say anything back so he began to speak again, "Why haven't you changed?"

"I don't have any clean clothes," Taehyung answered truthfully.

"Did you not bring any?"

"No, I didn't have many in the first place," Taehyung looked up at the man, showing his red eyes that were dull from the lack of sleep.

"You can't be dressing like this when we're in public, cameras are always going to be on us," Jeongguk sternly told the boy who frowned and instantly felt anger rise.

"I just told you that I don't have any clean clothes and the first thing you worry about is some fucking cameras?" Taehyung spat at the man, surprising him by his sudden anger and language.

Jeongguk glared at him, "Watch your language and don't argue with me, I was just letting you know-"

"I'll act and talk however I want, and you could have let me known when the timing was good."

"I don't know why you're so angry over such a small thing, but I don't want to see this type of nonsense again and again. Just cooperate and don't take your anger out on me, I'm not the one who chose to do all this," Jeongguk firmly placed his finger against the table as he spoke, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung who scoffed.

"I'm not angry over something small, you were just being-"

"I did not-"

"Why the fuck are you cutting me off when I'm talking?" Taehyung began to grow even more angrier, "I'm not angry over something small, I just think your stupid need for media attention and a thriving reputation is bullshit, I don't want to be dragged into this."

"No one's dragging you into this, if you want to leave that's fine by me because I don't want you here either, I'm just doing this for my parents." Jeongguk coldly spat at the boy, "But where will you go? You're two hours away from your parents."

"I'll live on the streets." Taehyung stood up instantly, the force causing his chair to almost tip back.

Jeongguk frowned, "Sit bac-" before he could finish his sentence, Taehyung was already out of the house.

He'll come back. Jeongguk told himself, but he picked up his phone anyway and pressed on a specific contact.

"Hello?"

"Morning Yoongi, are you busy right now?" Jeongguk pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No, I'm on my way to collect the files I need from your place. Why? Are you not home?"

"I am. How are you?"

"5 minutes away I think."

"Can you look out for my...soulmate? I don't have any pictures of him but he's wearing a dark green top that has some holes in the sleeves and also grey sweatpants. He has messy black hair and his around your height," Jeongguk gave a brief description to the man who hummed as he looked around with attentive eyes.

"Well I see a boy walking around right now kicking some rocks, he's walking towards the highway," Yoongi squinted his eyes as he analysed the stranger, "He has the holes in his sleeves like you said."

"His name's Taehyung, can you bring him back? I'd come out there but I don't think he'll listen to me." Jeongguk sighed feeling embarrassed that he had to make such a request.

"Sure, I'll try." Yoongi mumbled as he slowly began to pull over towards the boy who was lazily walking on the sidewalk.

Taehyung felt his heartbeat pick up as a car began to slow down beside him. Paranoia began to reach it's peak and the urge to run overpowered him, but he stopped when he heard his name being gently called out.

How does he know my name? Taehyung slowly looked at the man who continued to follow him with his car.

"Jeongguk's asking you to come back, I'm Yoongi, his assistant." Yoongi smiled at the boy who just coldly looked away.

"I'm not going back." Taehyung murmured, focusing on the cars passing down below him instead.

"I know that my boss can be a nonchalant dick sometimes, but if you give him a chance he'll warm up," Yoongi attempted to side with the boy even though he could hear Jeongguk growing annoyed.

"I don't care." Taehyung answered with a blank face.

"Just come-"

"No, and stop following me around like a creep," Taehyung spat at him and began to speed walk, "I'll come back later."

"When's later?" Yoongi asked for Jeongguk.

"At night, take it or leave it."

This turned into a filler chap because I am so distracted and stressed rn