fifteen.

Jeongguk patted his face dry and slipped on his clothes for the day. He had no work, but he did have plans for the rest of the day which thankfully involved Taehyung.

The two hadn't spoken since yesterday as Taehyung began to get more sick. The boy took his medication and was forced to go straight to bed by Jeongguk who left to pick up his antidepressants. Then, by the time he was back Taehyung was already asleep so he just wasted time until he too slept.

Jeongguk finished putting on his watch and stared at himself in the mirror. For the first time in a while he was dressed more casually; a black hoodie with some jeans. All though it was basic, it made him look more cozy and approachable.

He made his way out of the room and over to Taehyung's instead which was surprisingly open. Jeongguk raised his eyebrows and stepped inside, looking around for the boy but saw no signs of him.

Where is he? Jeongguk slowly began to panic. Most of the times Taehyung had left unannounced had never been good. He hoped that the boy was okay and not getting into another fight, or relapsing and high somewhere unknown.

"Do you feel better now?" Jimin asked sitting cross legged on his bed while Taehyung's hands were prettily spread out in the air.

Taehyung also sat opposite him with his legs crossed, staring at his new manicure with a puffy face, "I just feel really numb and have no energy now. I wish I slept."

"What happened to make you go crazy like that?" Jimin asked as he rubbed some hand cream over the boys hands. He couldn't help but notice how the boys hands were starting to look more clean and lively as he was no longer picking at them or at his lips. He's doing so well.

"I don't know, everything was fine after I came home from being with Jeongguk but my mood just switched and I started having a panic attack. It last like 10 minutes and I was back to normal but then I just felt so angry at everyone around me- I was just switching back and forth like that for most of the night." Taehyung mumbled.

"I can tell, your face is still puffy." Jimin brushed the boys hair out of his face and hummed, "Maybe quitting drugs is giving you mood swings? It does say people become irritable and depressed."

"Yeah maybe. I'm supposed to start antidepressants today so maybe it'll help." Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip, "I can't stop feeling guilty about how much I'm putting Jeongguk through. He's the first person aside from you to be so nice to me and I'm so scared he's going to leave me."

"He won't. He can't." Jimin firmly reassured the boy who just shrugged.

"I wish I was with him right now, it was really fun yesterday. Maybe now that I spent all night being emotional I'll be okay today?" Taehyung was unsure of his own emotions.

His emotions to him felt unstable and out of his control, they did what they pleased and no matter how hard he tried to explain himself he was constantly seen as sensitive or dramatic.

"You should go back and ask to hang out, but first you need to do something about your hair. How many times have I told you it's bad to let it cover your eyes." Jimin hastily stood up and grabbed some scissors from his drawers.

Taehyung gasped and fearfully scooted back, "You are not cutting my hair again! You gave me a bowl cut last time!"

"I took a hairdressing course!" Jimin was ready to pin Taehyung down, a wide grin spread across his face as Taehyung began to scramble to get a way, "I need to practice my qualifications!"

Jeongguk sighed and sat in his office, tapping his cigarette ash into his ash try while staring at his digital clock. Strangely, he was begging for time to pass so that he could see Taehyung already.