!! Author's note !!

Heyy!!

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading this book. It genuinely means the world to me. I love seeing your comments and it just makes me want to cry tears of joy.

I've been working on this story for 6 years now! I kid you not I am fully sobbing right now.

Now like I said, there will be a sequel !!

Keep in mind that what you read so far has been the first raw draft of this book. I will now be going through it to edit it into perfection so that I can take the next step of my career...I want to get this published.

So I need a favor of you all.

If there is anything you think could have been done better or it didn't fit, please let me know. If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to tell me. I could use all the help I can get.

Hopefully soon, you'll find this on actual shelves!!

I do have a few questions, if you could answer them that would be amazing. I want to make this book into the best version it could be. Your opinion matters so much to me.

Did the book seem too long or too short?

Did you get bored anywhere? Where?

What didn't make sense to you?

Did you like the main character?

Did you feel like you knew this place and time? Were there enough sensory details to sweep you away?

Did you like the ending?

Could you tell the characters apart?

Did the dialogue sound like it came from real people?

What parts did you like best?

What parts did you like least?

Would you keep reading after the first chapter? Why?

What was the main theme of the book, and was it well developed?

Did the plot make sense to you?

Did the story get bogged down in the middle?

Was the ending emotionally fulfilling?

Who does this story belong to? Were they the most fascinating character to you?

Were the motivations of every character clear?

Would you want to continue reading this series? Would you recommend it to fans of this genre?

How would you describe this book to a fellow reader?

If you have any additional comments, again, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Thank you all so much, I hope to see you again with more books <3

- Sama.