005 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——❪ chapter five ❫             !

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——
chapter five!

Mackenzie followed behind Belly as they exited a store. She held three paper bags in her hand that were filled with items.

Susannah held open the door for Mackenzie, Laurel, and Belly to enter. "Thank you," Mackenzie spoke as she walked inside.

The place was filled with hundreds of dresses and other clothing items.

Susannah held a pastel blue two-piece dress on top of Mackenzie. "This is beautiful, you look amazing." Susannah smiled. "I love it." Mackenzie smiled, posing as Laurel took a photo.

     They also began to look for other dresses, Mackenzie picked out a strawberry print dress

They also began to look for other dresses, Mackenzie picked out a strawberry print dress. "It's giving summer, I like it." She twirled with it on.

𓆉

"Okay, they're called 'fascinators' and all the girls will be wearing them." Susannah stopped in front of a glass window, that showcased different fascinators. "Seriously?" Laurel furrowed her brows.

"How does that even stay on your head?" Mackenzie asked, placing her pointer finger on the glass. "Yeah, I don't know about this," Belly added.

"Come on." Susannah rushed to the door.

     Belly, Mackenzie, and Laurel stood there for a second before entering the store.

     Belly and Mackenzie began to try on dresses.

     Mackenzie walked out with a short dress, "I wasn't expecting it to be this short." She laughed. Laurel and Susannah tried holding in their laugh but couldn't.

     Both Belly and Mackenzie tried on their final dresses, they turned around to see both Laurel and Susannah widen their eyes. "I love it." Mackenzie smiled, in awe of the dress she wore. "I think I'm going to choose this one." She continued.

     Belly on the other hand didn't like her dress but Susannah thought the opposite

     Belly on the other hand didn't like her dress but Susannah thought the opposite. "You girls look amazing." Susannah turned both girls around to look at themselves in the mirror, "Everybody's eyes will fall out of their heads when they see our girls."

     Laurel laughed, "I love you so much but you're ridiculous."

     Susannah responded, "I love you so much, and I know I'm ridiculous."

     Mackenzie sat down on the chair, as a lady showed another dress.

     "Or what about this one?"

     Mackenzie saw Belly's eyes light up as soon as she saw the dress. "Oh, no, no, no, that one's much too simple." Susannah declined.

     "But it seems more like Belly, something she would love," Mackenzie spoke up, smiling at Belly. "I agree, she would look better in this," Laurel added.

     "Laur, trust me, these girls go all out," Susannah informed Laurel.

     AUTHORS NOTE !411 words ]
—— vote and comment ❪ don't be a ghost reader
this chapter is short im sorry im trying to cut up the
episodes into many chapters. but i hope you liked it
i also added visuals and yeah!

—— ignore any grammar mistakes they will be fixed !
feedback on this chapter would be amazing <3