013 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——❪ chapter thirteen ❫         !

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——
chapter thirteen!

Mackenzie and Belly were at their deb class. People around them had their partners and began to practice their dancing. But instead of Mackenzie and Belly doing the same, they stood there watching everyone else.

Nicole walked up to Belly telling her she'd help her with dancing. So that left Mackenzie standing there alone, it was pretty embarrassing for her.

"Hey." Someone placed their arms on Mackenzie's shoulder.

"Milo? What are you doing here?" The blonde laughed, hugging the boy.

"Well, my sister was supposed to come but turns out she dropped out of debbing last minute... so I'm just here all by myself. But you look lonely, so would you care to dance?" Milo responded as he held his hand out, waiting for Mackenzie to place her hand on his.

"No, I do not," Mackenzie smirked, grabbing Milo's hand. Milo guided her as he taught her the steps, whilst doing so he asked her a few questions.

"Do you have an escort yet?"

"No." Mackenzie laughed awkwardly.

"Well, you should think about taking someone... Maybe, someone like, Conrad?" Milo whispered into the blonde's ear.

"Did he tell you to say that?" Mackenzie furrowed her brows, "Classic Conrad."

"No, no. I'm just making a suggestion."

"Well, even if he was the last person on earth I still wouldn't go with him. You know he almost kissed Belly to make me jealous." She paused, "I'm tired of his games."

As Milo was about to speak the music changed, everyone's attention was now on Jeremiah. "Dear lord." Mackenzie shook her head.

Everyone began dancing, and so did Milo. Mackenzie stood there laughing at Milo's horrible dancing. "Don't laugh at me." Milo laughed.

"I can't, you suck at dancing."

"Hey, who's the one teaching you the steps right now?"

"Fair point." Mackenzie chuckled.

The music stopped as Paige began talking to Jeremiah. Conrad was leaning on the wall looking at everyone. Mackenzie looked at Nicole who wasn't happy about his presence.

Conrad then looked at Milo and waved at him. Milo winked at him, smiling.

"Shall we continue to dance?" Milo asked as he brought his attention back to Mackenzie.

𓆉

Mackenzie made her way into the backyard, she noticed Belly and Jeremiah looking at a canvas as Susannah sat behind it.

"Mack, you have to see this," Jeremiah called her over. The blonde walked over looking at the canvas. "What the..." She slowly let out.

Laurel walked outside, standing behind Mackenzie as she began looking at the painting.

"Ah, it's, um..." Belly looked at the painting. "It's definitely something." Mackenzie chuckled.

"Picasso and Jackson Pollock had a baby." Laurel held back her laugh. "What?" Susannah sat in front of the canvas to see what Laurel was talking about.

When she saw it she burst into laughter "Oh, my God, It's terrible!" She paused, "It's so bad!"

"See, this is why old people should not do drugs," Jeremiah told both Belly and Mackenzie.

The two mothers then softly nudged Jeremiah. "How dare you! Outraged!" Susannah gasped.

"Such... Such blatant ageism." Laurel nudged Jeremiah again.

"Let's leave these brats and go walk on the beach." Susannah intertwined her arms with Laurel.

"What an insult, we aren't brats." Mackenzie shook her head laughing.

"Have fun, Mom!" Jeremiah looked back at them. "Bye, brats," Susannah responded.

The three teenagers then stood there as they continued to look at the painting once more.

"Wow." Belly nodded her head.

"I— I'm not even sure what to say. It's starting to look like there's a tsunami coming after you from behind." Mackenzie stared at the canvas.

Jeremiah squinted his eyes, "It does..."

𓆉

A buzz came from Mackenzie's phone, she checked it to see it was a notification from Milo.

    "Why does he keep bugging me about, Conrad?" Mackenzie said out loud

     AUTHORS NOTE ! [ 640 words ]
—— vote and comment ❪ don't be a ghost reader
this chapter is probably one of my shortest one, mainly
because there isn't much to write in this chapter.

BUT i'm making it official, Milo is gonna help Conrad on
trying to get mackenzie. it's gonna take a bunch of convincing
thought bc as you can tell mackenzie is TIRED of conrad's
bullshit.

anyways season one is almost FINISHED. i cant wait
to get to season two.

ALSO episode five just came out... someone needs
to give laurel a call. i can't take aunt sky rn. 🙄

—— ignore any grammar mistakes they will be fixed !
feedback on this chapter would be amazing <3