009 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗅𝗌 & 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——❪ chapter nine ❫             !

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——
chapter nine !

Mackenzie was focused on her book, the one Steven got her for her birthday. She was laying down on the couch, turning the page every two minutes.

The door opened revealing laughter that came from two girls, Belly and Taylor. Mackenzie stood up quickly, walking towards the door.

"Hey, Taylor." Mackenzie smiled, hugging the girl. "Hey, Mack. Happy birthday." Taylor paused, letting go of the hug as she handed a pink bag to Mackenzie. "I got you a present."

One thing about Taylor was that she was always going to get clothing as a present. So when she got Mackenzie a white dress she wasn't surprised but still very grateful.

 So when she got Mackenzie a white dress she wasn't surprised but still very grateful

"This is beautiful, Tay." Mackenzie held up the dress.

Jeremiah began to speak, "We're gonna go into the pool, do you wanna come in with us?" Mackenzie nodded her head, "Of course."

Mackenzie ran upstairs to her room, putting on her blue bikini. Whilst doing so she noticed the velvet box Conrad gave her. She had forgotten he gave it to her.

When she opened it, inside was a necklace with a dove charm hanging on it. She smiled, "So was this my present?" She placed the velvet box down on her bedside table, as she headed downstairs.

The blonde walked into the backyard. Jeremiah, Steven, Belly, and Taylor were already in the pool. Mackenzie jumped in, splashing everyone.

When she made her way back up to the top, Taylor swam over to her. "Mackenzie, you look super hot in that bikini."

The blonde laughed, she didn't know how to reply. Mainly because she never got those kinds of compliments from anyone her entire life.

"Thank you."

"Of course." Taylor swam back to Belly, Mackenzie following her.

"Conrad is going to lose his mind when he sees you in this bikini." Taylor laughed, speaking to Belly.