017 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——❪ chapter seventeen ❫      !

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——
chapter seventeen !

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : mentions of cancer

     Mackenzie laid in the arm of Laurel, crying like she did when she found out her parents died. Nothing pained her more than knowing she might lose another one of the best people she knew.

She wanted to scream at the world, asking it why they took all of the best people away from her. What was next? Losing Conrad? Losing Milo? Losing her mother figure and her siblings?

She cried so hard that tears no longer come out of her eyes. "It's all my fault." She let out, "I brought all this bad luck, and now Susannah has cancer."

Laurel held the blonde close to her, she knew this would be hard on Mackenzie. Belly came into the room, falling into Laurel's arms. The three teens, Steven, Mackenzie, and Belly held Laurel tightly.

The blonde walked back to her bedroom, and Conrad followed her inside. "I'm sorry." He let out, as he sat down on Mackenzie's bed. "For what." The blonde sniffled, as she sat down beside him. "For not telling you sooner enough, you probably hate me."

     Mackenzie furrowed her brows, how could she hate him? He was only protecting her, even if that came with a bunch of fights. She was willing to forgive him, no matter what. "I don't hate you, Connie. You were only trying to protect me and many others."

     Connie placed his head on the blonde's shoulder, both of them sitting in silence appreciating each other's presence.

𓆉

     The two sat in the sand, watching the water.

Conrad smiled proudly, "She gonna do it." Mackenzie loved when he smiled, the pure kind of smile that came out of enjoyment and happiness. "Well, that's the power of your words." Mackenzie smiled with him.

"Well, it's mostly because of Jeremiah. He convinced her."

"Either way, at least she's going to do it." The blonde chuckled, as she stood up.

Conrad stood in front of her, he looked into her eyes. "I'm really glad you're here." He kissed her.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘  !
— it's not over —

     I know this isn't the end, and there's more to explore. But for now, here's a few things I want to come true these next few months.

— Conrad will ask me to be his girlfriend (I really hope so )

— Maybe Belly will apologize? I know it's not the time but it really hurt me when she said she wished I were dead... ( maybe she wasn't lying )

— Maybe finding something my parents left for me? I don't know, that's really stupid to ask. Scratch that.

— Lastly, Susannah beats cancer. She better.

AUTHORS NOTE ! [  437 words ] —— vote and comment ❪ don't be a ghost reader ❫and that's a wrap of season

AUTHORS NOTE ! [ 437 words ]
—— vote and comment ❪ don't be a ghost reader
and that's a wrap of season...
um i never really finished season one of any book.
so this is a first for me! but it's time for season 2

THERE will be a set of new characters in the book
and milo will still be there 😜 our fav man ! anyway
i hope you guys enjoyed season 1 of this book and
you will most definitely enjoy season 2

SORRY if this book felt rushed or the end is a bit
wonky i never know how to end things 🧍‍♀️

AND sorry its a SUPER DUPER short chapter.

—— ignore any grammar mistakes they will be fixed !
feedback on this chapter would be amazing <3