010 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——❪ chapter ten ❫                  !

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——
chapter ten ❫            !

"Wow, this is more people than expected." Mackenzie looked around the crowded house.

"Belly you came." Nicole walked up to Belly. "Hey, Nicole. You look so pretty." Belly hugged Nicole.

Nicole then hugged Taylor and Mackenzie. "You girls look gorgeous." She smiled.

Nicole then grabbed both Mackenzie and Belly's hands taking them into a room full of cake and other sweets.

"You guys, look who's here." Nicole notified the girls.

"Happy birthday." All the girls in that room greeted Mackenzie and Belly.

Nicole then began to light a candle that said the number sixteen. "Is this for us?" Mackenzie asked. "Who else would it be for?" Nicole replied. Both Belly and Mackenzie smiled.

"These cakes are amazing, Nicole," Belly spoke.

"I never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola moment. Okay, well, Belly, Mackenzie, make a wish."

Both Mackenzie and Belly looked at each other as they closed their eyes. Mackenzie didn't think of anything she just waited until Belly blew out the candle.

The girls cheered as soon as Belly blew the candles out.

While the girls talked Mackenzie noticed Conrad in the other room. He looked at her before he walked away, going into another room. Mackenzie excused herself from the conversation to go find Conrad. She wanted to talk about the kiss.

As she walked through the hallway, trying to push herself through the tons of people blocking her way, she bumped into someone.

"Mackenzie?" The voice spoke. Mackenzie looked to see who it was, Milo. "Milo?! What are you doing here?" She asked. The boy laughed, "I can never miss a good party."

"Who are you looking for?" He asked. "Um, someone." She tried to rush the conversation, she just wanted to find Conrad. When she spotted him she rushed over there, "We'll talk later."

"Conrad." Mackenzie let out. He looked at her trying to walk away from her. The only thing he did was walk them into an empty room.

"Can we just talk?"

"Okay, talk." He said, waiting for the blonde to speak.