012 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——❪ chapter twelve ❫          !

* 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ——
chapter twelve!

     "Happy Fourth!" Adam smiled, "Dad! You came." Jeremiah hugged his father. Mackenzie noticed Conrad's expressions change after Adam walked in.

"Hey, guys. Hey, Connie." Adam smiled at his oldest son. "I'll have a little of what you're mixing up there." He continued.

"Yeah, sure." Belly grabbed a margarita glass and she poured some of the concoction into it, handing it to Adam.

"Hey, thanks, Belly"

"Oh, you're gonna love the firework show this year. It's gonna be the best one yet." Jeremiah smiled, proudly.

Adam smiled back at his son, "I believe it."

Susannah walked into the kitchen, "Where'd everyone go?"

Adam looked at her, "Hey."

The room went quiet, the only sound was Susannah's heels clicking on the hardwood floor."

"Adam." She stood there. "You managed to get off work." She continued, slightly smiling at him.

"Yeah, I couldn't miss the Fourth with my family." Adam chuckled.

"All right, well, let's get back to the party," Susannah spoke.

"Okay, let's go, kids." Laurel smiled at the kids.

As everyone headed out to the backyard Conrad stopped and asked, "Do you guys wanna go to the beach?"

Everyone smiled.

"Sure, let's do it." Belly smiled.

𓆉

"May I present? The Belly Special ?" Belly held the drinks they had made in the kitchen. Everyone cheered and admired the drink. "And enjoy the intense hangover you will receive after" Mackenzie laughed. The rest of the group laughed along with her.

"Uh, we saved you the inflatable unicorn." Gigi pointed to the unicorn floaty.

"Well, thank you." Belly smiled.

"Hey, guys. Hey. Check out who I found. It's Cam Cameron." Jeremiah walked up to the group.

"Cam!" Everyone said his name in unison.

Conrad drank his pomegranate margarita very quickly, "It's not a race, Con." Nicole looked at him.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait. But what if it was a race? I mean, isn't that... isn't... Isn't that the premise of, like, every drinking game?" Belly laughed.

Gigi looked at Belly, "You want to play a drinking game?"

"Why not? I mean, it's the Fourth of July, right?"