19. Everyone needs Comfort

Trainees and the trainers weren't suspecting a single thing. After the God of Dragons was introduced to them, they hadn't even caught a single glance of him. They were way too carefree, thinking that the God of dragons would not make his presence known anytime soon.

"What is the progress?" The voice set a thick blanket of fear over the handful of trainees and their trainer, who was not only five minutes ago, screaming at the trainees.

As Akira marched over to the trainer, he kept a safe distance and ran his eyes over to the crowd, looking for a particular black haired boy. But he turned his face away from the trainees when he saw him glaring daggers his way.

"I asked a question upon my arrival. Will I receive an answer to that?"

The trainer, Lord Oasis, bowed his head in respect. His white hair flowing in front. "The trainees are proceeding to a hand to hand combat, my lord."

Akira waved his hand dismissively, "Sir, is fine," He would've told people to call him Akira, but master will have his head if he did so. "I would like to watch your session."

"Of course, Sir." Akira moved back, and so did Oasis to give everyone space to fight. "This your presentation in front of the great black dragon. Make sure to keep my head up in front of him!" Oasis ordered one last time before he looked around the crowd to look for people to combat.

"Prime and Jenette, come forward."

The two came in front, and everyone else moved back. They knew, when these two fought, you wouldn't want to be at a close range.

Akira's interest had comparatively increased as he watched the two pay respect to each other before taking their stances. He hoped that Prime would remember the things the four of them taught both him and Akari together.

Prime was the first to strike, trying to kick the side of her head. But Janette moved away to behind him to kick the back of his head.

Akira sighed, hiding his face behind his hand out of embarrassment, he can't believe that this was the boy the four great gods taught together.

But Akira continued to watch. Of course, Prime was good at what he did. But his moves were easily analyzable. Anyone could look at him, fight for a few seconds, and understand his pattern.

Meanwhile, Janette was full of surprises. When she was down, she would use her legs to trip the boy and get back on her feet. She knew how to use her body for surprise attacks, her greatest ability. Obviously, she wasn't that good, but full of surprises that couldn't be studied.

The fight ended with Janette pinned down by Prime, who breathed deeply. On the announcement of the fight ending, he helped Janette to stand back up.

Akira pushed himself away from the wall he rested on and walked to the front.

"Impressive work, Oasis." Oasis bowed once again as Akira retreated from his session.

"Fucking murderer.." Akira heard him mumble, he wasn't about to do anything, but it was Eros' words that made him order the lightning to strike right by the man's feet.

"I respect you, Oasis." Akira started, without turning to look at the man on the ground. "You're much older than me, but sadly, the age system doesn't work with us." Akira paused to glare down at the man, "Make sure to never forget where the two of us stand in terms of the title. Because the next time, I won't let the lightning miss."

"Forgive me, my lord!" Oasis screamed, not minding himself bowing in front of his students. He will do anything to stay on Akira's good terms, but definitely, he won't even get there.