24. The Truth Charm

Akira sat inside the Master's office, reliving the moments from the last night. The way Aurora felt against him, how much it was like home, like he belongs there.

The way she reacted to his gentle touches, her warm mouth wrapped around him, sending tingles through his body. It was ecstatic. He was ecstatic to be able to experience this.

He had moved his mouth lower, creating a pattern of red marks all over her chest and stomach before reaching her waist. Gently pushing down the jeans, he kissed the birth mark on the side of her hips.

He remembered every little movement, every little sound, the tightness of her arms around him, he nails pulling on his skin and the desperate search of each other's lips.

"Have you finally lost it?" Akira flinched back in the real world, hearing master pull out her chair before sitting at her regular place.

He cleared his throat, straightening his posture from being slumped to upright.

"Nope, how can I before you?"

Master shook her head with a small smile, "I mean, the days are not far when you three finally drive me insane."

Akira laughed and then stayed quiet. He didn't want to beat around the Bush and was sure Master would kick him out if he did. 

"Can a god be reincarnated?"

Master raised her eyebrows at the question, pausing the work in her hands to look up at the god, trying to find what has led him to ask this question.

"Why?"

"Just, curious." He shrugged.

"I'm definitely not buying that." She stated before leaning back in her chair, "The answer is no. A god can never be reincarnated. If they die, someone else takes their place, and they can never come back."

Akira bit his lips, unable to decide whether he should tell the master what he saw, or just leave it be. "Are you sure?"

"You're asking me if I'm sure?"

"Right.." He nodded to himself, realising the level of stupid this question was.

"Seriously, Akira. If you're going to take over me, you need to learn all these things." Akira's eyes shot up.

"Oh, don't look at me like that. It is bound to happen."

Akira didn't say anything about his 'take over'. Instead, he got back to the topic he was here for.

"The thing is.. Last night, I saw Aurora's birth mark," Master looked at him, questioning what was so big about a birthmark. "It was in the same place as that of Prae's god mark, so I thought.. maybe.."

"Wait a second." She said, "If you saw her birth mark which was in the same place as Prae's, that mean!—" She gasped out loud, covering her mouth while Akira failed to know why she was so shocked.

"Prae's mark was on the side of his hips!" She gasped as her mind connected the dots. "You!—"

"That is not important!" He yelled, frustrated, but master was not listening anymore.

"Oh my— I can't believe it! Akira, you has!— Wow. Wait a minute, I need time to process."

Akira groaned, tipping his head back. He should've known that telling the master would somehow lead her to knowing the whole truth.

"Okay, this is not important. Can we get back to my question?"

It was clear that the master didn't want to. But she had to, looking at the deadly glare she was receiving. She cleared her throat and straightened up, losing her smile.