Dacre Montgomery; Precious Memories

As you lay in bed cuddled in the strong arms of your husband of 12 hours, you daydream about the first time you met.

Five years ago you were a brand new production coordinator for the hit Netflix production, "Stranger Things." As this was the third season of filming you knew there were a lot of people on set that knew much more than you did. You remember trembling because you were so nervous about the first day of shooting.

You had made it through the first part of the day with only minimal trips between departments. You were just rounding the corner of the craft service station when you came face to face with the most gorgeous man you've ever laid eyes on. Dacre Montgomery.

Of course that day was the day that lifeguard Billy became the fantasy of many woman

Of course that day was the day that lifeguard Billy became the fantasy of many woman. You hold back a giggle as you remember Dacre in his lifeguard outfit stammering over himself because he about ran into you. You blush as you remember stammering trying to tell him everything was fine. You intertwine your fingers with him as you remember hoping to run into him over and over again.

As you hear him shift in the bed behind you, you remember the next time meeting each other and actually having a conversation. You remembered how charming and gentle he was. You loved that he, without words, commanded eye contact when you were talking.

You felt butterflies as you remember the late night on set that he offered to walk to your hotel, which he was also staying in. He grabbed your hand as you walked and even kissed it at the door after saying goodnight.

The last day of shooting with Dacre he made sure to get your number and in only a few weeks you were flying to meet up with him for an official first date.

And here you were, naked, in bed, with that same man. You fiddle with your wedding ring. Wife. Mrs. Dacre Montgomery. What pure bliss.

Dacre: "What are you smiling about?"
You hadn't even noticed he had shifted to see your face.
You blush: "You."