Matt Daddario; M-A-T-T

You and Matt were co-stars in a new romantic comedy. You had finished filming 2 months ago after almost 4 months of nonstop filming. You were playing a deaf woman in the movie and Matt had to learn sign language to communicate with you.

Today was the first day of your press tour for the movie and the interviewer wanted to play a game. The game consisted of Matt calling someone on your phone and you not being able to hear them. Matt had headphones on and had to try to convince the other person on the phone you could hear them.

He could do anything to communicate with you but make noise.

Matt showed the phone screen to the camera, showing that he was calling Dominic Sherwood, whom you had become good friends with since meeting Matt.

Again, you were solely relying on Matt to relay what the conversation was about and what to say back. He was already trying not to giggle when Dom picked up the phone.

Dom: "Y/N what's up?"
Matt waves his hand at you and mouths "what's up?"
You: "What's up? Oh, nothing. What's up with you?"
Dom: "You know just auditions and hanging out with family."

Matt tries to act out what was said but it somehow ends up making you think of modeling

You: "Oh, yeah, you have a pretty good modeling career. I'm sure that's fun!"
Matt covers his mouth to hold in a laugh.
Dom laughs. "Dude, Y/N, I didn't say anything about modeling."
Matt mouths "family" to you.
You: "Oh, family!"
Matt nods his head. He then points to his watch.
You: "You've been buying watches lately?" You smile knowing that's not right.
Dom again, is laughing and Matt is flailing his arms. He finally conveys something. He holds his stomach and pretends to laugh.
You: "Why are you laughing at me?"
Dom: "You must be drunk or something."
Matt acts like he is drinking.
You: "You're drunk? Oh, that would explain the laughing."
Dom cracks up again. "You are making no sense. I'm not drunk but you must be. Where's Matt? I thought you two were hanging out today."

Matt points to himself and shrugs his shoulders. Then pretends to look for something.
You: "You lost Matt? What does that mean?" You start to laugh.

Matt looks at the camera like, "For real?"Dom: "You know what I think you two are playing a game or something

Dom: "You know what I think you two are playing a game or something. Matt are you there?"
Matt shakes his head no.
You: "No."
Dom: "So you are telling me Matt isn't listening right now?"
Matt again shakes his head.
You: "No."

Dom knew that Matt was crushing on you so he decided to try to get Matt to speak.
Dom: "Well, if he isn't there, then you should know that he really thinks you're hot."
Matt facepalms. He then mouths while laughing, "This is so silly."

You tap his arm asking what to say

Matt is blushing. He mouths. "I think you're hot." He fans his face.

You: "You think I'm sweating?"
Matt grabs his stomach and silently laughs at you.
You: "Wait. What did you say? I couldn't hear you. We must have a bad connection."
Dom is giggling.
Dom: "Matt loves you."
Matt's eyes go big. He then throws up the sign for I love you.

You: "You love me?"
Matt nods his head forgetting the game.
Dom: "No, Matt. M-A-T-T."
Matt snaps out of it when he hears Dom's voice. He shakes his head no then points to the phone. Then he places his hand on his chest, draws a heart with his fingers in the air, and points at you.

You're eyes get big. "Oh, Matt loves me?"
Dom: "Yes! Finally!"
Matt nods his head.

The interviewer must feel awkward about the encounter because he breaks up the game, greeting Dom and telling him what he just went through. Dom laughs and says, "Well at least now these two can date already. Jeez." The interviewer laughs and Matt looks at you and grins. You facepalm.

Time Skip

The interviews are over and you head back to the hotel with Matt. You were staying in rooms right next to each other. Your managers took off for different meetings, leaving you two to fend for yourselves. You wanted to talk about the first interview so you asked Matt to come to your room to order room service.

You had a lengthy discussion and by the end of the night you had finally kissed Matthew Daddario as Y/N not your character.