Ethan Dolan; Missing Gray

You and Ethan had just gotten married two weeks ago. You were returning from Fiji today, that's where you spent your honeymoon. It was magical. But, anywhere E was felt like magic to you.

You were so in love with him and he with you. Everything was perfect. Until you noticed him getting a little more sad everyday you were away.

You: "What's up Baby? Why are you sad?"
E immediately tries to perk up.
E: "Nothing, Honey. Nothing. Why?"
You go to the chair he is sitting in and sit in his lap.
You: "You are not alright. I've known you for too long to see that."
E: "It's really stupid."
You play with his hair.
You: "You can tell me. I promise I won't laugh."
Ethan sighs.
E: "Well, it's just... Man, this is stupid.... It's just I miss Gray a little bit. I'm almost more sad that I miss him on my honeymoon, than I am sad about missing him."
You knew he was feeling that way. He and Gray were rarely apart from each other for extended periods of time.

You just kiss his cheek and cuddle up to him.
You: "Babe, that's not stupid, it's logical. You've not been apart for this long before, I'm sure it feels weird."
E nods his head.
E: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be even thinking about him."
You: "E, don't beat yourself up. You still have a twin brother that's a big part of your life. I knew going into this that you and Gray needed each other, and you know what?"
E: "What?"
You: "I still love you. I'm still your wife." You kiss him sweetly.

E: "You're too good for me."
You: "I don't know about that." You say smirking.

Ethan brings you in to kiss you again and you eagerly accept.

Time Skip

You landed at the airport and got to the car you had left. You drove home, right next to Grayson's house, and who would be waiting in your driveway but Gray. E quickly parks the car and you pull out your phone to capture the reunion.

Gray: "Hey E!"
He runs and gives him a hug.

You loved these two goofs and couldn't wait to see where life took you all

You loved these two goofs and couldn't wait to see where life took you all. One thing is for sure, you'd always be together.